Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Apocalypse [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.70 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 911 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 894 MB:

Thank you twiztedtw, for the Compressed Version :love:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Quick Question : After the Suk-Yu / Heather Quest has been completed, and the area has been "cleared" the Futa-Threesome is no loger available (neither in the gallery), correct?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Quick Question : After the Suk-Yu / Heather Quest has been completed, and the area has been "cleared" the Futa-Threesome is no loger available (neither in the gallery), correct?
If you are talking about Suk-Yu and Diamond, it is available at gallery yes, on "scouting" case

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It's true that only one of two threesomes is available in-game. You'll have to play again and choose the other option to see the other one (which is basically the same scene, just different girl).

Reactions: MarcelPappas

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
I have no idea what this game is going for with it's "P" word premise but the whole thing seems like a joke or parody of people who actually think like this. At least for the story part as the rest is pretty standard stuff. Either way, the mods not allowing people to discuss the politics of a political game, is a very clear sign of these dark times.

slickricks

Jun 13, 2020
Epiclust, you're a saint and a hero. Keep doing what you're doing, and ignore the haters. I'm also going to pop over to your discord to make a request re: future content, as I'm guessing that would be the right place for it (despite the way some people treat this thread).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
App doesn't install, I try and nothing...
Pls repair the archive MEGA....
Define doesn't install:
- can't extract the archive
- the executable doesn't run (any errors?)
- the game crashes after starting (provide log of that)
what? You are giving no information about what could be the cause. Which platform etc.

Reactions: DJOW

DJOW

Sep 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "zapallbugs, post: 6056303, membro: 743845"]
Definir não instala:
- não é possível extrair o arquivo
- o executável não funciona (algum erro?)
- o jogo trava após iniciar (forneça o registro disso)
que? Você não está fornecendo informações sobre qual poderia ser a causa. Qual plataforma etc.
[/CITAR]

Não havia espaço para instalar o jogo no Android ...

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Stalker Laurie bug(s) found:
While Laurie is in the Harem, she accompanies any and all scouting missions whenever you opt to take someone with you. i.e: I took Nancy to see Black Widow in Bella's rig. The image of Nancy in the back seat was replaced by Laurie's (when Bella says: "Off we go! Put on your seatbelts!"). The corresponding dialog was from Laurie. (Nancy was still there, just not her image). Also: When taking Amy to investigate Q's hideout, Laurie went and gave dialog right along with Amy as if I had opted to take both of them. I also saw an image placeholder for her while taking someone else on Penny's bike. It was Laurapennybike02. (Maybe just a naming issue there?)
One other bug found (totally unrelated to Laurie): In the Character Interface (after Taylor has already given birth to at least one baby and is pregnant with another) I get BABYTAYLORCOUNT showing instead of an actual numerical figure.
Anyway, EpicLust... 2 best decisions you've made so far: #1 is making this game. #2 is choosing to play "GOT theme" to open Nightwatch scenes! That was hilarious! I didn't even mind grinding to get the Lena date approval.
Despite not being a fan of grinding, I have already restarted my game twice and am thinking of restarting a third time. With all these harem girl pregnancies possible, I'd like to see how many I can get in before the limit of playable weeks.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Stalker Laurie bug(s) found:
While Laurie is in the Harem, she accompanies any and all scouting missions whenever you opt to take someone with you. i.e: I took Nancy to see Black Widow in Bella's rig. The image of Nancy in the back seat was replaced by Laurie's (when Bella says: "Off we go! Put on your seatbelts!"). The corresponding dialog was from Laurie. (Nancy was still there, just not her image). Also: When taking Amy to investigate Q's hideout, Laurie went and gave dialog right along with Amy as if I had opted to take both of them. I also saw an image placeholder for her while taking someone else on Penny's bike. It was Laurapennybike02. (Maybe just a naming issue there?)
One other bug found (totally unrelated to Laurie): In the Character Interface (after Taylor has already given birth to at least one baby and is pregnant with another) I get BABYTAYLORCOUNT showing instead of an actual numerical figure.
Anyway, EpicLust... 2 best decisions you've made so far: #1 is making this game. #2 is choosing to play "GOT theme" to open Nightwatch scenes! That was hilarious! I didn't even mind grinding to get the Lena date approval.
Despite not being a fan of grinding, I have already restarted my game twice and am thinking of restarting a third time. With all these harem girl pregnancies possible, I'd like to see how many I can get in before the limit of playable weeks.
Thanks for the feedback! These scripts should fix the issues you mentioned.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey EpicLust will we get to see or interact with the fruits of our loins in future updates? Or is there already a way to do that that I haven't figured out?
Err, you mean the babies? Not quite sure how you could "interact" with them...

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well idk, like an optional minigame at the end where you hold them for Prez Biddy to kiss. You have to get them close enough so he doesn't cramp his neck but not too close or he'll bite them. Also consider including a Jilly B h-scene (if you've managed to sire more than x babies, and aced the minigame, thus avoiding a tragic and polarising baby biting gaffe) cos judging by her wikipedia... damn.
I don't think it is wise to go in that direction. The current content of the game and mixing in children.... Epic has enough trouble as is with the thought police on various sites like Patreon and some others. This site is not free of thought trolls either.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well idk, like an optional minigame at the end where you hold them for Prez Biddy to kiss. You have to get them close enough so he doesn't cramp his neck but not too close or he'll bite them. Also consider including a Jilly B h-scene (if you've managed to sire more than x babies, and aced the minigame, thus avoiding a tragic and polarising baby biting gaffe) cos judging by her wikipedia... damn.
There is only one president and he's President-for-Life!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes