EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So for some reason the game has stopped asking me to bring a member of my harem on trips, cant find the location of Q's bunker without it as I'm aware, how do I overcome this?
I'm in s similar bind. It asks me about bringing a girl BUT able as if she isn't there.
I think i remember the first time playing that the happen girl would offer to check the opposite location that i did and that didn't happen anymore.
I can never find the hatch AND Everytime i visit, on the way out those alien schoolgirls invite me.
Struck at this part, also can't get any scenes with Bella
Guys, try these and let me know if it fixes the issue.

HERE

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi dude, I chose Heather as stripper, but now Suk-Yu or Heather never appear again when I revisit Diamond's harem, so how to get their quest start? Btw Heather shows in the stripper club and I got 2 lust points now.
Open console (shift +o) and type
sukyuharemquest

What is the answer?
If it's False, then you haven't started the quest yet, which means you need to go and visit Suk Yu at hex F1.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
IMO you should be able to impregnate Suki. Married smart women like babies too! :D

I'd love to see more happen when gym dicklifting starts. Maybe the girls begin to strip before riding the dick. Topless first, naked later. Maybe if you have holy oil Ayla actually does something. Maybe if Jake isn't in the shower the girls follow.
That whole sequence is so ridiculous and funny it should not end just yet.

O

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Just curious since there's only a little bit of futa in game already and it was already controversial enough. Any chance of there being more down the line possibly even futa on male?

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I just had an idea. What if to explain why Lena is so determined to fight Trumpf you added that she has in fact a super hot sister or a daughter who became a Trumpster ? Then the MC would have to "step in" to to put her on the right way again

Reactions: Totenkopf098

Panda-knight

May 7, 2018
Can someone upload his/her save file for me? I m playing on android and smhow my save files got corrupted and I don't have the time to complete the game again

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
okay changed the code so that it finds the hatch when no one is with you, and for some reason it seems to have fixed the overall problem... no idea lol
The only reason (from the code) it might not let you take a girl but you do have girls in your harem is that the variable girlsinharem is 0 for some reason. Set it to the REAL value using console if you can.

EDIT: also, you can't take a girl who is more than 2 weeks pregnant.

Last edited:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
No, that will be it until the end of the game. That's NINE girls by the way, I think it is a LOT, not "just..." as you say.
There's enough of them babies running around the compound as it is, lol.
Sorry for the insolence, but please could you add Suki to this list, let all the classmates be knocked up and besides, she is the cutest girl? And why introduce artificial restrictions, because the more girls are available, the better this will affect the game and its popularity. :)
I wish you and your project good luck and success.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game looks so good.
But then I checked devs patreon :
"There is NO upfront charging on this page so you don't pay ANYTHING when you join, only at processing time on the 1st of every month."

Does that mean I wont get access to his game if a support him now ? :(

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Game looks so good.
But then I checked devs patreon :
"There is NO upfront charging on this page so you don't pay ANYTHING when you join, only at processing time on the 1st of every month."

Does that mean I wont get access to his game if a support him now ? :(
Correct, you only will get processed at the start of next month. Remember this is only one guy doing this, handling daily payments would just swamp him. We want him to spend his time on developing this (and next) game.

Edit: but version v0.7.2 has just been published for the general public (see page 1) and v0.8 is in the hands of testers.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes