zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
When someone other than me does one.
Unless you have something like an automated translation engine it sounds like an impossible task. And even if you get it done, you need to start over again with the next version. See the issues with the incest patch that covers only a minimal part of all the text in the game.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Unless you have something like an automated translation engine it sounds like an impossible task. And even if you get it done, you need to start over again with the next version. See the issues with the incest patch that covers only a minimal part of all the text in the game.
Notwithstanding the fact that a lot of the English is colloquial, if not downright southern slang or hillbillie trash talk and I don't see how this could translate well into any language, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Totenkopf098

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
How do you get the Nancy muscle growth scene?
Keep visiting Black Widow/Scarlett in zone B7, I think. She'll eventually give you a Captain Marvel outfit. If Nancy is in your harem at the time and is not pregnant invite her up to your room and it'll come up automatically at the end of the scene(s) after you've hit the "Let's go to sleep" option. If she's pregnant then I don't know if it'll pop up but she'll come with you for the next time you go to B7 and then you can have a threesome with Scarlett and the game just ignores that she's pregnant.

Swanson.joe69

Jul 7, 2021
I didnt ask for the diamonds from the Aliens in Hex F5 because i needed money at the time. And now Diamond wont sell me a rig because I dont have enough diamonds. Is there any way to get more diamonds?

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, publicación: 6114539, miembro: 47876"]
Cuando alguien más que yo hace uno.
[/CITA]
Do you know of someone who does the translation?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I didnt ask for the diamonds from the Aliens in Hex F5 because i needed money at the time. And now Diamond wont sell me a rig because I dont have enough diamonds. Is there any way to get more diamonds?
There are two other places to get diamonds, at the mine (look inside the minecart) and from the She-Hulk after bringing back her son.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are two other places to get diamonds, at the mine (look inside the minecart) and from the She-Hulk after bringing back her son.
Also the creepy girl in the abandoned factory come to think of it (if you didn't find the mine or She-Hulk diamonds).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi! Is there any way to access the cheat codes or unlock all scenes in android one?
Cheats are next to impossible on Android because the Android port of Renpy does not allow using the console. It is not specific for this game, but applies to all Renpy games on Android. There have been some reports of using an online save editor, but I have no reliable insight how successful those attempts were.

Reactions: EpicLust and Isshio

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
Cheats are next to impossible on Android because the Android port of Renpy does not allow using the console. It is not specific for this game, but applies to all Renpy games on Android. There have been some reports of using an online save editor, but I have no reliable insight how successful those attempts were.
Awww, dangit I always had trouble with the money in-game. Thanks so much for the reply though :D

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone have a faction guide or can tell me which ones work best together?
It is not as simple as that. Each faction has it's uses and you have to become a member of most of them in sequence to get quests to progress. For some things some of the girls can help too. Eg to find the diamonds in the mine cart either the MC has to become a Sierra member or you can bring Amy as she is a Sierra member. There are lots of pointers what membership is needed when in the Hints guide that comes with the game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else seeing an error when trying to save saying "no valid save location"? This just started a day or two ago.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone else seeing an error when trying to save saying "no valid save location"? This just started a day or two ago.
Display the file options.rpy in the game directory. Search for the section labeled
## Save directory ##############################################################
In there is a description where saves should go. Check that it really exists for your platform and is not write protected.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes