zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so i cant find the date red cayon hex
litterall everyone lust 5 cant do shit.
The Red Canyon is not a separate hex. It is in the home base hex. Talk to Marnie in the bar, buy a drink and ask her for a tip. And everyone having lust 5 tells you have been cheating as otherwise that is not possible. Beware of doing that as there are various ways that can bork the game.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Be sure to have Laurie with you. Go search the forest yourself and Laurie will find it for you. Or be a member of the Sierra Club and find it youself. All this is in the Hints Guide. Read it, it tends to be useful for things like this.
i've tried both of those and still get stuck with that glitch. i just want to unlock the hatch to move on...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i've tried both of those and still get stuck with that glitch. i just want to unlock the hatch to move on...
Have you been to Hex F1 first? You need to get the tip that Q lives in F2 before having a chance of finding the bunker.
If you did, then this should unlock it (if you have at least 3 sierra club points and you search the fields), open console and type:

foundbunker = True

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know whether to play this or not.
Its going to end in Game Over no thanks to those Aliens and their blowing up the planet fetish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626952613881.png

I will be into deep throbbing practice, taking them babes through the ropes.
Until she can see how far and wide I can sink inside her .. at last.​
Sorry to disappoint you, but Barbara is NOT available in today's new update. She will be next month, that was a preview pic for that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to bang once a week to keep them at bay .. can you do that?
Its going to end in Game Over no thanks to those Aliens and their blowing up the planet fetish.
Babes are all happy to help you save our planet.
Think whomever you want of yourself - will smith, J, K, MJ, Chris Hemsworth - the man in black staving off alien extinction events.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A "Game Over" that can be bypassed and ignored by the simple pressing of a button if it occurs. So what's your point?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are not natural FFS - the damn radiation baked her head pretty thoroughly.
Judging by how Mc got from twigs to war world hulk, you can do the simple math, right?
Meet Paulette, a French-Canadian lumberjack who will appear in next month's release of v0.8.1.
So join us NOW on Patreon for early access to those muscles! No upfront charging so you won't be charged until August 1st!

View attachment 1312133

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apostate
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes