Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Is there anyway to force the spawn of Lena in "Night Duty" side quest where she allows u to shoot the coyotes? (Like a action patern during the day, or a specific night, or even a console command code?)

I have tried for 10 weeks now and still i havent been able to shoot even a single time.

And yeah, i have read the pdf guide and follow each step, also have all the hearts too.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've added that it specifies if a girl is too far into her pregnancy to go scouting now.
True, I forgot about that. Then the only other possibility I see for not being able to take harem girls on a scouting trip is when variable girlsinharem is fucked up by cheating the wrong way.

Reactions: EpicLust

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
lena date is too much work, it would be fine if there was a certain element of skill but first you need to get her to show up which is random, but you can only do nightwatch 2 a week, then you have to get the shot, then you have to do the whole thing 3 times. its ridiculous.

Apr 7, 2019
the tips say I need to pose once more for Old Joe, and that the option appears at any time you talk with him, but it doesn't, I can just leave and buy stuff. What do I do?
if it can't be helped, at least tell me the variable for Jake's cuck pouch item, I really want to see those scenes.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Same problem and it looks like this. Doubt it only happens in the compressed version?
View attachment 1313668
What are you playing on to get such a screen (and where is the frickin map???), PC, Mac or Android?
I see you are using the compressed version... I'm not responsible for that one, I suggest you use the normal version to see if it goes away (and where are all the other hexes too? You can't have just F range hexes without all the others first!)

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There seems to be a bug with marnie, I got the bier but don't have an option to give it to her. EpicLust
It;s not an "option"> She thanks you automatically the first time you see her at the bar and you get an extra lust point for that. You skipped the dialogue by going too quickly?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
It's bin a while and much changed including that impregnating feature I guess. The story is still funny as hell but I'd suggest keeping that impregnating animation as a bonus for each one after unlocking it. That would not only give some kind of accomplishmend but would also make more sense since it's literally just a new pose.

It;s not an "option"> She thanks you automatically the first time you see her at the bar and you get an extra lust point for that. You skipped the dialogue by going too quickly?
Oh, you're right thanks skipped that :D

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
the tips say I need to pose once more for Old Joe, and that the option appears at any time you talk with him, but it doesn't, I can just leave and buy stuff. What do I do?
if it can't be helped, at least tell me the variable for Jake's cuck pouch item, I really want to see those scenes.
Have you already posed with him though? The tip assumes you have already I guess. There are several posing sessions you can have with him.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
lena date is too much work, it would be fine if there was a certain element of skill but first you need to get her to show up which is random, but you can only do nightwatch 2 a week, then you have to get the shot, then you have to do the whole thing 3 times. its ridiculous.
Yes, it's tough to get her. She's the Chief, what did you expect? I didn't want people to get her on week 3 or something.
But for those who simply can't wait, the variable for her convincing is lenaconvincedate. If you set that variable to 3 in the console, you can invite her on a date.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Have you already posed with him though? The tip assumes you have already I guess. There are several posing sessions you can have with him.
By now I don't even know. How do you get the trigger for the first posing session again? It seems I can't even do anything involving Barbara other than woo her with the MNAGA hat and use the pendulum, either...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
By now I don't even know. How do you get the trigger for the first posing session again? It seems I can't even do anything involving Barbara other than woo her with the MNAGA hat and use the pendulum, either...
Well, there is a posing scene with her and Joe for example. He tells you he's looking for you to pose first and asks you if you have a posing pouch (which you get from lena the first time you meet her in the gym). And it goes from there.

Apr 7, 2019
Well, there is a posing scene with her and Joe for example. He tells you he's looking for you to pose first and asks you if you have a posing pouch (which you get from lena the first time you meet her in the gym). And it goes from there.
Well, that was kind of it, thanks. For some reason, Lena would never give me a posing pouch at the gym. Probably because of having over 10 strength early? I'll admit to cheating. Good thing I could cheat to have the pouch too. Thanks!

Reactions: EpicLust

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Hello EpicLust

There is somehow a problem with the impregnations and Laurie. She is now in my Harem for 6 weeks and still there is no option to impregnate her. Nancy and Taylor are the only other girls pregnant, but Nancy is near giving birth and if Taylor is counting to the "one girl per week impregnation" she is also out of this range. In my case there should be 2 weeks with the option to impregnate Laurie, but there is none.

And about Chief Lena and Nighwatch, i was able to get her 2 times in version 0.7.2, but in version 0.8 she just dosent show up anymore. Its allways Bella, Ruby and Penny for several weeks now and 2 Nightwatch per week. i only need her once for the Date and to get her in my Harem, her Lust is allready 5.

And how do we can get more Lustpoints for the strippergirls? We need 4 Lust to convince the strippergirl but there is no way to get more then 2 Lust for every of the 2 girls?

Last edited:

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
To be fair i am quite disappointed about the lena Scene harem. I was especting more muscle worship the MCand viceversa. Since she is obsessed with it . I hope that more scene will come for nancy at least as she is still very hot.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello EpicLust

There is somehow a problem with the impregnations and Laurie. She is now in my Harem for 6 weeks and still there is no option to impregnate her. Nancy and Taylor are the only other girls pregnant, but Nancy is near giving birth and if Taylor is counting to the "one girl per week impregnation" she is also out of this range. In my case there should be 2 weeks with the option to impregnate Laurie, but there is none.
The impregnation scene option for Laurie only appears in one of 2 harem sex scenes with her, the one where the MC gets huge after eating mutated mushrooms. Did you find the mushrooms yet...?

And about Chief Lena and Nighwatch, i was able to get her 2 times in version 0.7.2, but in version 0.8 she just dosent show up anymore. Its allways Bella, Ruby and Penny for several weeks now and 2 Nightwatch per week. i only need her once for the Date and to get her in my Harem, her Lust is allready 5.
That's just bad luck. It's all completely random and it doesn't change that you are on 0.8 rather than 0.7.2... Try again!

And how do we can get more Lustpoints for the strippergirls? We need 4 Lust to convince the strippergirl but there is no way to get more then 2 Lust for every of the 2 girls?
You can get more lust points by also fucking them at Chief Diamond's harem for a fee if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: strongi2

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there anyway to force the spawn of Lena in "Night Duty" side quest where she allows u to shoot the coyotes? (Like a action patern during the day, or a specific night, or even a console command code?)

I have tried for 10 weeks now and still i havent been able to shoot even a single time.

And yeah, i have read the pdf guide and follow each step, also have all the hearts too.
Looking at my script, it's near impossible I'm afraid, since the "die" is rolled straight away when the scene starts, so I don't see how you could do it quickly enough, but the variable, if you want to try is:
d4rollnightwatch = 1
for Lena to spawn.

Another option is to cheat:
lenaconvincedate = 3

to make it like if you had shot three coyotes with her already and now you can invite her on a date.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes