EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'd like to remind everyone when reporting potential "bugs":
1) specify what platform you are using (PC, Mac or Android, full or compressed version)
2) specify if you cheated some variables or not and if this is the case, which ones...

Because if you cheat and screw up the game, the "bug" you encounter might not be a real bug. But a cheat-induced one, and I'm not responsible for that!

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, i might only spend little time on this site nowadays but i was pretty hyped for your 8.0 but you already made me inpatient for 8.1. with this fantastic lady. :love:

Not as extreme as Shulkie (I kinda have my limits too) and more up to what i prefer and i like her design too, especially the face and hair a lot more over Ruby (Well i already told you i don't like her design that much) or even the lovely Ivanka. (Perfect size and hot)

Yeah, being picky while having a niche fetish like proper female body builders and not just toned women is a terrible combination. :p

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Thank you EpicLust

The impregnation scene option for Laurie only appears in one of 2 harem sex scenes with her, the one where the MC gets huge after eating mutated mushrooms. Did you find the mushrooms yet...?
Yes, the mushrooms dit it, maybe there should be a little word about this point and impregnation in the hints.pdf for Laurie, it only hints the moshrooms for a haremsexscene but not as "needet for impregnation", like "Date is needet for joining Harem".

You can get more lust points by also fucking them at Chief Diamond's harem for a fee if I remember correctly.
LOL, but only if you fuck the girl solo for the 20 fee. Yes thats the point, i was there fucking with Chief Diamond and the girl for the 10 fee and this gives no lustpoints, thats why i was wondering how to gain more lust.

Thank you again for your time and answers and stay save(y)

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
LOL, but only if you fuck the girl solo for the 20 fee. Yes thats the point, i was there fucking with Chief Diamond and the girl for the 10 fee and this gives no lustpoints, thats why i was wondering how to gain more lust.
Ok, maybe I'll add a lust point for the threesome too, thanks for pointing that out, I thought I did.
There are also TWO strip scenes with Heather by the way, each bringing a lust point if I remember correctly, so that's already 3 lust points (with the one you gain from choosing her as the new feature strip girl). They are assigned randomly, maybe you were unlucky and didn't see both?
From there on, only one missing, which comes indeed from fucking her in Chief Diamond's harem.

Reactions: strongi2

spockdoc

Mar 10, 2020
Apocalypse [v0.8] [EpicLust] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2..85 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 955 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 2.83 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 938 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Where's the link to the uncompressed version?

• Angry
Reactions: TheRequestor

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to get penney back to harem ?
The same way she joined the first time. But she can only re-join once. After that, she's too pissed off to join back ever again.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a long while, but I wanted to give kudos to EL for the humor in this game, and some really great smut writing. Compared to the models, I suspect the writing gets less attention. There's a lot of fun here!

GDimitri

May 11, 2018
What are you playing on to get such a screen (and where is the frickin map???), PC, Mac or Android?
I see you are using the compressed version... I'm not responsible for that one, I suggest you use the normal version to see if it goes away (and where are all the other hexes too? You can't have just F range hexes without all the others first!)
Windows as shown in the pic. Happens when the f file became available. Best guess would be coz I spotted the location of Trump city b4 the f file?

Last edited:

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Now that Apocalypse v0.7.1 is public I will publish a new sample path for it. Note, it is a sample only, not a walkthrough as there are millions of other paths possible. I did a complete new replay as my previous path had become worthless due to changes in the game. For this run I focused on getting as many children as possible. You have to plan for that as producing a child takes 11 weeks in total. 3 weeks in the harem before a girl can be impregnated and another 8 weeks before the child gets born. As you can only impregnate one girl per week you can have only 5 girls pregnant at a time, as you need to keep 1 slot open for others girls to rotate them into and out of the harem. If you get the first girl into the harem in week 1 the first child can be born in week 12. With two children for Taylor and a current maximum of 7 girls that can get pregnant a total of 9 could be reached.

What does this sample path do:
- it gets all scenes in the gallery
- it completes all 22 missions that can be completed at this point in time
- it visits all explorable areas
- all 7 possible harem girls get impregnated
- dates done for all girls that have a date
I have stopped this path at day 118 as there is not much else to do except wait for more children to get born. The following girls are still pregnant:
- Taylor, birth calculated in 2 weeks
- Ayla, 3 weeks
- Nancy, 5 weeks
- Gwen, 7 weeks

Note: in the first tab of the xlsx there are a lot of handy tables. What girls can be found where etc. The list of the areas is really in a short form as the Hints Guide by the dev is a much better description on the areas.

The path is included in an xlsx in a zip (to defeat security stuff that doesn't like xlsx'es) and a pdf for direct viewing and people that don't have something available to view an xlsx.
Do you have an updated sample path for 8.0? Thanks

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Windows as shown in the pic. Happens when the f file became available. Best guess would be coz I spotted the location of Trump city b4 the f file?
I think the issue is you are using the compressed version...

Reactions: GDimitri

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can MC get a tattoo? I have already done it according to the walkthrough, but I still haven't received a response. Is there a code for this?
No, you say you did it, so what's your issue exactly? You get one from the tattoo parlor in Desert Town, that's it, nothing more to it. It will never be visible on the renders, since it's on the cock, lol...

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Every time I try to call for lena, it just says something about martial vows? what do I do? Cause at the end of the week she got annoyed I didnt fuck her.

Okay it worked now, and i got the quest for the item for jake, and ive got no clue where that is,

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Every time I try to call for lena, it just says something about martial vows? what do I do? Cause at the end of the week she got annoyed I didnt fuck her.

Okay it worked now, and i got the quest for the item for jake, and ive got no clue where that is,
Go and see Old Joe, he's got what you're looking for.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes