okok1234

Jan 3, 2018
is there a code to trigger the lena harem event? my save file probably glitched already.... don't want to restart all over again

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i know alot of things are ramdom but again this game needs a walkthrough. guide is mostly useless. hex based hints dont help me at all. grind is just too much

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Meet Paulette, a French-Canadian lumberjack who will appear in next month's release of v0.8.1.
So join us NOW on Patreon for early access to those muscles! No upfront charging so you won't be charged until August 1st!

View attachment 1312133
It's remarkable how we've been raising expectations from Ruby to Ivanka, She-hulk, Kimberly and now Paulette. Getting even more huge, bigger and sexier. The mc not even with extra radiation is so strong hahaha

By the way I love that you give them that more vascular and defined texture, because muscle mass is one thing and definition is another.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
i know alot of things are ramdom but again this game needs a walkthrough. guide is mostly useless. hex based hints dont help me at all. grind is just too much
I agree with you, such as collecting stones. If I don’t know the instructions, I’ll be at a loss and use it as a cheat to discover.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes/ Barbarian Chronicles
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
thanks for all the answers i guess
Well, maybe you should read the last few pages and you'll find your answer. Also read the hints guide. The toughest part is getting her on a date.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Read the Appendix of the Hints guide, useful cheat codes are listed there.
How to convincing Chief Diamond in hex E3 and the featured stripper
in Desert Town to allow the girl back into Diamond's harem? I have obtained 3 diamonds and purchased rig, but now talking to Chief Diamond shows that he doesn’t care about the stripper, and talking to the stripper just needs to get it back Work, may I ask where is the problem?

Aug 28, 2017
I have to say... the Lena thing is ridiculous.

You have to do night-watch with her 3 times, but there's is only a 25% chance that she will be your partner.
But you can only do 2 night-watches per week. This can take a very long time depending solely on chance.
Even then, it is also random whether or not you will have the rifle in order to shoot the coyote.

All of that must be done 3 times, assuming the stars are aligned in your favor as well.

I like this game, otherwise I would not have commented, but this is just tedious.
Stuff like this can eat away at the fun this game can have.

Reactions: martinlongbow

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes/ Barbarian Chronicles
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have to say... the Lena thing is ridiculous.

You have to do night-watch with her 3 times, but there's is only a 25% chance that she will be your partner.
But you can only do 2 night-watches per week. This can take a very long time depending solely on chance.
Even then, it is also random whether or not you will have the rifle in order to shoot the coyote.

All of that must be done 3 times, assuming the stars are aligned in your favor as well.

I like this game, otherwise I would not have commented, but this is just tedious.
Stuff like this can eat away at the fun this game can have.
As I've stated previously, she's the Chief, I wanted to make it hard and time-consuming to get her, she can't be a harem girl on week 3. That's my choice and I stand by it.
And you can always cheat by opening the console and typing:
lenaconvincedate = 3
then you can invite her on a date.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
As I've stated previously, she's the Chief, I wanted to make it hard and time-consuming to get her, she can't be a harem girl on week 3. That's my choice and I stand by it.
And you can always cheat by opening the console and typing:
lenaconvincedate = 3
then you can invite her on a date.
Honestly you can definitely get those numbers without cheats, just save before the night watch & reload until you get Lena. Same ol' tactics as pretty much any RPGM games.

Although I kinda wish the game time is unlimited though, 25 weeks is too short.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes