homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Already talked to Clara for date. Still can't get hint from Marnie since I can't get dialog to buy a drink from Marnie.

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
First of all, I love this game, just wanted to say that since I'm posting anyways -keep up the excellent work!

I am having a slight issue though. I have been steadily moving my saves from one game version to the next with relatively few issues, however, in this latest 7.1 build, I don't seem to have the new areas to explore. I am progressed all the way in the main story, on week 16, and have explored every other hex. Can anyone help? I do love the game but it took me quite a while to build up to where I am and I'd hate to restart >.<

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
First of all, I love this game, just wanted to say that since I'm posting anyways -keep up the excellent work!

I am having a slight issue though. I have been steadily moving my saves from one game version to the next with relatively few issues, however, in this latest 7.1 build, I don't seem to have the new areas to explore. I am progressed all the way in the main story, on week 16, and have explored every other hex. Can anyone help? I do love the game but it took me quite a while to build up to where I am and I'd hate to restart >.<
You mean access to the F-areas? Go to the console and check these variables:
exploredhex41, exploredhex42, exploredhex44, exploredhex45 and exploredhex46. They all should be true. If one is not, that is the one you haven't seen yet (meaning E1...E6). If you just completed that this week, then you will see them next monday.

Reactions: Hellacious Sundae

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
You mean access to the F-areas? Go to the console and check these variables:
exploredhex41, exploredhex42, exploredhex44, exploredhex45 and exploredhex46. They all should be true. If one is not, that is the one you haven't seen yet (meaning E1...E6). If you just completed that this week, then you will see them next monday.
Ohh I see I see. Weird. So the problem seems to be that E1 and E3 both aren't on my map anymore. I know I did them, and I went back to a previous game version and they are still there on the map, but when I move the data forward the hexes just kinda disappear.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ohh I see I see. Weird. So the problem seems to be that E1 and E3 both aren't on my map anymore. I know I did them, and I went back to a previous game version and they are still there on the map, but when I move the data forward the hexes just kinda disappear.
You mean you don't see E1/E3 but do see the other E-areas? That is really odd as the only requirement for them is having seen the D-areas en being in week 8 or greater. But irrespective of seeing them on the map, what do the variables I mentioned show? In the mean time also display variables wave04explored and wave05explored. What do they show?

Reactions: Hellacious Sundae

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.
Updated: 2021-05-22

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Apocalypse [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Version
: 0.7.1
LINK Italian translation

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
Okay, so, I have attached screenshots, but basically everything is true except hex43, and wave5. Now, when I go to the map and Lena is still talking, it shows all the hexes, but when it then prompts me to select one, the new ones disappear.

(Also tyvm for taking the time to help me try and sort this out)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Okay, so, I have attached screenshots, but basically everything is true except hex43, and wave5. Now, when I go to the map and Lena is still talking, it shows all the hexes, but when it then prompts me to select one, the new ones disappear.

(Also tyvm for taking the time to help me try and sort this out)
Something really odd is going on. With wave05explored = False the F-areas shouldn't be shown. So the second screen is correct in that respect. But that all E-areas except E1/E3 are shown is even odder. Just a wild guess, can you:
- quit the game
- remove all files (should be 3) that are in <game_root>\game\cache
- start the game again
And check if that makes any difference?

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
Something really odd is going on. With wave05explored = False the F-areas shouldn't be shown. So the second screen is correct in that respect. But that all E-areas except E1/E3 are shown is even odder. Just a wild guess, can you:
- quit the game
- remove all files (should be 3) that are in <game_root>\game\cache
- start the game again
And check if that makes any difference?
It did not >.<

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It did not >.<
I still don't understand the screen situation. But wave05explored = False means you have to move into next week and then it should get set to True and the F-areas should be visible. What did you do to get to v0.7.1? Did you use an update or a complete new installation? If you used an update try to do the full installation and see if that makes a change.

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
I still don't understand the screen situation. But wave05explored = False means you have to move into next week and then it should get set to True and the F-areas should be visible. What did you do to get to v0.7.1? Did you use an update or a complete new installation? If you used an update try to do the full installation and see if that makes a change.
So I just goofed around for like three weeks of game time to be sure and advancing the week didn't help. As for how I updated...what I have always done is download the entire thing, then just copy my save games into the new save folder for the new version.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I just goofed around for like three weeks of game time to be sure and advancing the week didn't help. As for how I updated...what I have always done is download the entire thing, then just copy my save games into the new save folder for the new version.
There is something really wrong with your copy of the game (well not the code perse, everybody has that. More likely something odd has crept into your saves). But I am stumped what it could be. I have not seen problems like yours reported by anybody else, so whatever it is seems only to affect you. In the week change code there is this:
if exploredhex41 and exploredhex42 and exploredhex44 and exploredhex45 and exploredhex46 and week >= 11:
$ wave05explored = True
so with the variables you have wave05explore should get set. To get moving in the current state you could do
wave05explore = True
in the console. But without understanding what is going on there are likely more troubles ahead.

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
There is something really wrong with your copy of the game. But I am stumped what it could be. I have not seen problems like yours reported by anybody else, so whatever it is seems only to affect you. In the week change code there is this:
if exploredhex41 and exploredhex42 and exploredhex44 and exploredhex45 and exploredhex46 and week >= 11:
$ wave05explored = True
so with the variables you have wave05explore should get set. To get moving in the current state you could do
wave05explore = True
in the console. But without understanding what is going on there are likely more troubles ahead.
Fair enough, I really do appreciate the help. Maybe I can just delete everything and grab a save next time some kind soul decides to post one.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Fair enough, I really do appreciate the help. Maybe I can just delete everything and grab a save next time some kind soul decides to post one.
This corresponds to the evening of day 91 from my sample path some pages back. It is from before I visited F1 and F5. It will appear in save page 16 slot 1 when you put it into your save dir. Or you can rename it to <page>-<slot>-LT1.save for someplace else.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes