EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is it possible to change the orgasm sound after the sex scenes are done. too something sexier. it sounds like my grandmother taking a sip of extremely hot coffee

ok thanks

of course don't get me wrong love the game :love:
Press "b" to turn on or off the MC's orgasmic sounds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Revan 12345

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Reactions: Fappable One

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now that Apocalypse v0.7.1 is public I will publish a new sample path for it. Note, it is a sample only, not a walkthrough as there are millions of other paths possible. I did a complete new replay as my previous path had become worthless due to changes in the game. For this run I focused on getting as many children as possible. You have to plan for that as producing a child takes 11 weeks in total. 3 weeks in the harem before a girl can be impregnated and another 8 weeks before the child gets born. As you can only impregnate one girl per week you can have only 5 girls pregnant at a time, as you need to keep 1 slot open for others girls to rotate them into and out of the harem. If you get the first girl into the harem in week 1 the first child can be born in week 12. With two children for Taylor and a current maximum of 7 girls that can get pregnant a total of 9 could be reached.

What does this sample path do:
- it gets all scenes in the gallery
- it completes all 22 missions that can be completed at this point in time
- it visits all explorable areas
- all 7 possible harem girls get impregnated
- dates done for all girls that have a date
I have stopped this path at day 118 as there is not much else to do except wait for more children to get born. The following girls are still pregnant:
- Taylor, birth calculated in 2 weeks
- Ayla, 3 weeks
- Nancy, 5 weeks
- Gwen, 7 weeks

Note: in the first tab of the xlsx there are a lot of handy tables. What girls can be found where etc. The list of the areas is really in a short form as the Hints Guide by the dev is a much better description on the areas.

The path is included in an xlsx in a zip (to defeat security stuff that doesn't like xlsx'es) and a pdf for direct viewing and people that don't have something available to view an xlsx.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nancy harem scene keeps running into error
OK, sorry, don't know how this sprite went missing in the official version, here goes, put it in game/images/Sprites
Also, two more are missing actually, they should go in game/images/Pool
sidenancy.png poolnancy02hover.png poolnancyhover.png

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Apocalypse [v0.7.1] [EpicLust] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.53GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (855MB):

Update patch (Compressed) (73MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Wait I'm confused what do yall mean that 0.7.1 is now public? Has it not been public I thought I've been playing it for like a week now
Today was the release to the general public. See Epiclust's post some posts back. If you are a patron then you got it earlier, depending on the patron tier you are in. The $20 patrons got it on May 4. You could be playing a pirated version, but I doubt it. There are very few (if any) pirated versions of Epiclust games around.

Edit: the reason there are very few pirate versions around is that Epiclust publishes his game updates for free to the general public in a short cycle after the patron releases. So there is very little incentive for piracy. Why take the trouble when you get it for free in a few days anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wait I'm confused what do yall mean that 0.7.1 is now public? Has it not been public I thought I've been playing it for like a week now
Where did you get a copy of v0.7.1 may I ask?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
so you'll be banned for politics - but the dev based in on politics? typical.

nnnnnnnnnope. fail.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how to use cheats in andriod version?
Cheats are difficult on Android as Android does not allow the game console. It is not something the dev can do anything about. It is the general port of Renpy that does that. There were some reports in this thread of using a web based save editor. But I am unware how succesfull those attempts were.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes