zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is any way to change max number of harem girls?
No. And it would require a major rule change. You need to satisfy each harem girl every week. Just like in real life, if you don't pay attention to the girls they walk out on you. So even if you could add more than 6 during the week on next Monday quite a few of them would walk out again.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
i cant seems to trigger new photo shot with old joe for lena quest , am i too far already ? or did i need to do something to trigger it
U must have the one on one scene with Lena first. There the MC suggests cucking Jake. So just call Lena a few times at night. She might tell you sorry I'm seing Jake but eventually you'll get a scene.

Taku6969

Jan 8, 2020
U must have the one on one scene with Lena first. There the MC suggests cucking Jake. So just call Lena a few times at night. She might tell you sorry I'm seing Jake but eventually you'll get a scene.
you mean the other +1 heart scene with lena first ? or invited her to bed scene ?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
No. And it would require a major rule change. You need to satisfy each harem girl every week. Just like in real life, if you don't pay attention to the girls they walk out on you. So even if you could add more than 6 during the week on next Monday quite a few of them would walk out again.
Actually i did that. At one stage, all available girls were available in my mc's harem. But later kicked some of them

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I think I came across a glitch; I've been trying to collect all the stones for the genie, and I'm pretty sure I've got all of them - checked a walkthrough, and made sure I grabbed the one from the temple before.

Anyway, it still says I'm missing one, but after re-checking everything (save the temple) I still can't find it.

Might be locked out from teh genie - what happens when you complete it, anyway?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey, I think I came across a glitch; I've been trying to collect all the stones for the genie, and I'm pretty sure I've got all of them - checked a walkthrough, and made sure I grabbed the one from the temple before.

Anyway, it still says I'm missing one, but after re-checking everything (save the temple) I still can't find it.

Might be locked out from teh genie - what happens when you complete it, anyway?
Look in the inventory (press i) and check. If it says you have 7 you are indeed missing one. These are the locations of stones:
Genie stones where
1​
Command, boiler room
2​
Food unit
3​
Command
4​
In Zara's womb
5​
Joe
6​
Church, confession
7​
Area B6, Opala's temple
8​
Desert town, market
9​
Desert town, stripclub
If you have 8 of them you can summon the genie in the MC's bedroom and collect a reward.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Look in the inventory (press i) and check. If it says you have 7 you are indeed missing one. These are the locations of stones:
Genie stones where
1​
Command, boiler room
2​
Food unit
3​
Command
4​
In Zara's womb
5​
Joe
6​
Church, confession
7​
Area B6, Opala's temple
8​
Desert town, market
9​
Desert town, stripclub
If you have 8 of them you can summon the genie in the MC's bedroom and collect a reward.
Interesting; thanks. Found another stone at the stripclub, must have missed one somehow, I'm not sure how. Thank you.

Got a few other questions; how can you check the MC stats? I try using the taskbar that shows up on the side in the bedroom, and it never works.

Also, the She-Hulk quest; I triggered the pizza parlour first unfortunately, and now I can't seem to do the next step of the quest to free Magnus. Is that meant to be that way, or do I need to trigger something else to be able to access the underground of the pizza parlour again?

mysterio420

Jul 28, 2021
how do you get women to go to the gym shower with you? im trying to get nancy or ruby, they're already in my harem and at 5/5 lust.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do you get women to go to the gym shower with you? im trying to get nancy or ruby, they're already in my harem and at 5/5 lust.
Gym shower scenes happen after a girl was seen in the gym. They're dream sequences, you can't "take them back to the gym shower".

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
When you harem with Angie, how do you catch her juice? I do left, center and right, but MC says, "I was too slow". Do I have to click the mouse key in a way to catch it or something?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When you harem with Angie, how do you catch her juice? I do left, center and right, but MC says, "I was too slow". Do I have to click the mouse key in a way to catch it or something?
Once you first click, the mini-game starts. You have a very limited amount of time to then click the correct button among the three directions.
If you fail, you can always rollback, now knowing where it will go and have your mouse positioned over the correct button. you can't fail that way (although it is cheating obviously..)

mysterio420

Jul 28, 2021
I just got up to week 25/26 in this game and i must say, it is great. My favourite girls are Ruby and Nancy, then Amy. The scenes are great, especially in the gym and I'm curious where the next updates take players. Keep it up EpicLust!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes