EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is this supposed to happen?
No, but I'm guessing you are using the compressed version for which I am not responsible...
What happens if you stick these (uncompressed) pics in game/images/v08 and replace existing pics? Does it fix it?

hexF3ahover.png hexF3bhover.png hexF3idle.png

Last edited:

samcum

Nov 2, 2019
GUYS I NEED HELP. i cant go on with the mission of suk-yu/heater. i try almost everything (i suppose) but i'm stuck, idk what the fuck i must to do. pls HELP ME.
The situation now is this: suk-yu live in the roulotte, heater work for diamond, and diamond, no matter what i say or do, just say NO every time i try to convince her to take back suk-yu in her harem.
I'm stuck again
:cry:

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
What’s the preferred strategy in the beginning? Trumpster or Deep State? And is there any disadvantage later in the game, if you never chose Trumpster in the White House messages?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What’s the preferred strategy in the beginning? Trumpster or Deep State? And is there any disadvantage later in the game, if you never chose Trumpster in the White House messages?
Deep State only becomes useful when finding Magnus, She-Hulk's son. So in the beginning I would say Trumpster is more useful. For the White House messages you choose what is usefull to you at the moment.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Deep State only becomes useful when finding Magnus, She-Hulk's son. So in the beginning I would say Trumpster is more useful. For the White House messages you choose what is usefull to you at the moment.
Thx! And is there any disadvatage later, if you skip school classes? Bc, if you attend class on Thu and schedule a date on Fri you can miss the class ...

I usually delay the 2nd schoolday, bc I date Laurie, so I can take the +1 Deep State AND the +1 for Barbara, WITHOUT wasting the DS point, bc of shooting Trumpf!... (yes I’m a hopeless min/maxing optimizer) ;)

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
I have two sets of diamonds in the inventory but the is no dialogue option for Diamond to buy a motorbike ... what am I missing?

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I keep getting a DL failed message with MEGA for the patch and the version of the patch I DL'd a few days ago wont extract due to potential viruses.
I'm getting the same thing. When downloaded within the Mega app I just see that the download failed. When I try the download outside of the Mega app, I can actually see that it failed due to a virus being detected.

Anyone else running into this?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm getting the same thing. When downloaded within the Mega app I just see that the download failed. When I try the download outside of the Mega app, I can actually see that it failed due to a virus being detected.

Anyone else running into this?
Your antivirus software is oversensitive. Turn it off while downloading is the only tip I can give you.

Reactions: jackkane
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes