Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Great game! ... a minor suggestion though ... after reuniting Angie with her parents she is still working at the food unit ... sure, it could be possible somehow ... but still, it feels kinda weird, when she is otherwise not in the compound anymore

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I open the console? I apologize in advance since I'm still new to this kind of games.
shift-o (the letter, not the number). Also look on the last page of the Hints guide that comes with the game. It mentions this and more.
Note, there is no console on Android versions. The Android port of Renpy does not provide for that. Nothing the dev of this game can do anything about.

Reactions: wiseoldman

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Counted the empty slots. There are 114 yet to be unlocked, not including the major reserved slot. That could mean roughly 120 sex scenes. My latest save is Monday morning week 23. Three weeks left.
Everything is done, no more missions and quests etc. If i assume a very generous amount of 4 unlocked slots per encounter/ day, that would be 30 scenes in 21 days.
Seems hardly possible.
Anyway, it looks like i have to load a much older save once the game is finished in order to unlock more "random " scenes that are not yet implemented earlier (like on mission with Penny or at the pool ).
Anyone here who managed to accomplish everything by week 20 or so ?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Counted the empty slots. There are 114 yet to be unlocked, not including the major reserved slot. That could mean roughly 120 sex scenes. My latest save is Monday morning week 23. Three weeks left.
Everything is done, no more missions and quests etc. If i assume a very generous amount of 4 unlocked slots per encounter/ day, that would be 30 scenes in 21 days.
Seems hardly possible.
Anyway, it looks like i have to load a much older save once the game is finished in order to unlock more "random " scenes that are not yet implemented earlier (like on mission with Penny or at the pool ).
I think you're confusing "locked" and "reserved". "Reserved" does not mean in any way that there will be a future scene.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I think you're confusing "locked" and "reserved". "Reserved" does not mean in any way that there will be a future scene.
No,i'm not confusing anything. For example, Amy has 9 unlocked slots. Nothing is "reserved" anymore.
Barbara has 4 unlocked slots and 5 " reserved ". Etc. So therefore "reserved" does mean
" potentially unlockable". How am i to know that you don't plan to use all the reserved slots ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No,i'm not confusing anything. For example, Amy has 9 unlocked slots. Nothing is "reserved" anymore.
Barbara has 4 unlocked slots and 5 " reserved ". Etc. So therefore "reserved" does mean
" potentially unlockable". How am i to know that you don't plan to use all the reserved slots ?
Exactly, I don't plan to use all the reserved slots at all, I just filled every page up with reserved slots if there weren't 9 scenes available by default, that's all.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Exactly, I don't plan to use all the reserved slots at all, I just filled every page up with reserved slots if there weren't 9 scenes available by default, that's all.
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean i cannot be sure that i have seen everything in the game ?
To my knowledge, there is no feedback telling me what is unlocked and what not (yet).
Or is something like that in the yet to be implemented mission interface ?

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Great game! ... a minor suggestion though ... after reuniting Angie with her parents she is still working at the food unit ... sure, it could be possible somehow ... but still, it feels kinda weird, when she is otherwise not in the compound anymore
Yeah, i noticed that too and was about to post something. Right, she could live with her parents and still work in the compound. It says in the tip she is removed from the compound, but this only concerns the school. Removed means removed.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean i cannot be sure that i have seen everything in the game ?
To my knowledge, there is no feedback telling me what is unlocked and what not (yet).
Or is something like that in the yet to be implemented mission interface ?
Yes, if it says locked, then it is an available scene that you have not seen yet.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, if it says locked, then it is an available scene that you have not seen yet.
But this is exactly my point, it doesn't say "locked " anywhere. If i take a look at the "Gallery" folder on my HD i see one icon that is named "locked " and another one that says "reserved ".
But ingame, after pressing "C" i see exclusively " reserved ".
If i go by what the ingame Gallery says i must assume that's it, no more scenes - but i know this can' t be true since you've posted the preview pics and there are other hints ingame.
Maybe there is something wrong with my copy of the game, but see for yourself.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Seems hardly possible.
Yes, see my sample path on page 234. It does exactly that. And it can be done more efficiently (meaning in less time) with a full replay.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, see my sample path on page 234. It does exactly that. And it can be done more efficiently (meaning in less time) with a full replay.
Thanks, i' ll give it a try sooner or later. And probably let you know how it worked out.
One major problem in the game is the pool. Reloading helps with the scouts or the gym but not there. Does your path take this into
consideration ?

Edit : Oh, i just see i have actually used your path up to a certain point. Though probably an older version. Several problems :
The pool ( see above), the messages (" random" ) , something with a girl who just doesn' t have enough lust at that point.
You always advise with whom to scout. This is clear in the case of the inquisitor, since Bella would lose a lust point if you beat
him in her presence. Penny ( with Zara) are there to unlock the scenes at the gas station, but i have unlocked each and any scene
in the game so far so i don't need to care. Any other reasons ? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks, i' ll give it a try sooner or later. And probably let you know how it worked out.
One major problem in the game is the pool. Reloading helps with the scouts or the gym
but not there. Does your path take this into consideration ?
The pool girl is determined at the start of the day. It can be forced with reloading, but I usually switch things around a bit. The exact sequence doesn't really matter. Ditto for the gym girl etc. As long as you keep the general flow.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes