pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently there is a bug with Laurie when she is pregnant (i.e. preglastart >= 4).

In this case, when going into the food unit, 2 images are imperfectly referenced inside food.rpy*:
- "Science/foodlaurieidle02.png"
- "Science/foodlauriehover02.png"

Currently, these 2 images are located into the "v072" subdirectory, and not into the "science" one.

Reactions: EpicLust

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Thx! And is there any disadvatage later, if you skip school classes? Bc, if you attend class on Thu and schedule a date on Fri you can miss the class ...

I usually delay the 2nd schoolday, bc I date Laurie, so I can take the +1 Deep State AND the +1 for Barbara, WITHOUT wasting the DS point, bc of shooting Trumpf!... (yes I’m a hopeless min/maxing optimizer) ;)
Umm...could you explain that a little more? :)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great game! ... a minor suggestion though ... after reuniting Angie with her parents she is still working at the food unit ... sure, it could be possible somehow ... but still, it feels kinda weird, when she is otherwise not in the compound anymore
Apparently there is a bug with Laurie when she is pregnant (i.e. preglastart >= 4).

In this case, when going into the food unit, 2 images are imperfectly referenced inside food.rpy*:
- "Science/foodlaurieidle02.png"
- "Science/foodlauriehover02.png"

Currently, these 2 images are located into the "v072" subdirectory, and not into the "science" one.
This replacement script should hopefully fix both issues.

Reactions: zapallbugs

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This replacement script should hopefully fix both issues.
Thanks.

And AFAICS it also solves the bug with Angie when she is reunited with her family (ie. should be absent from the complex). There are still a few "reminiscences" with her (see capture hereafter), but it's apparently no more possible to interact with her directly (which was the main problem).

capture-foodwithangie.jpg

Just 2 few more bugs:

- a very minor one: when you go exploring on your bike with Maurie, the portrait used for her comment is incorrectly attributed to Clara:

Extract of explore.rpy:
Python:
if alone and withma:
    scene mcbikeruby
    show mcbikemarnie
    with fade
    mc "Ready for some adventure Marnie?"
# Bug on the following line (i.e. "cl" instead of "ma")
    cl "It better bring something useful for the compound bar, I should be making tar cocktails normally at this time!"

- a bug in the school when Angie is reunited with her family: the scene with Barbara announcing this event (and no school for the day) is happening each time.

There is apparently a variable (barbaralustangie) for that in the school.rpy script but it's (currently) never set after, nor used:

Extract of school.rpy:
Python:
$ school += 1
if angiereunited and barbaralustangie == False:
    stop music

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks.

And AFAICS it also solves the bug with Angie when she is reunited with her family (ie. should be absent from the complex). There are still a few "reminiscences" with her (see capture hereafter), but it's apparently no more possible to interact with her directly (which was the main problem).

View attachment 1341952

Just 2 few more bugs:

- a very minor one: when you go exploring on your bike with Maurie, the portrait used for her comment is incorrectly attributed to Clara:

Extract of explore.rpy:
Python:
if alone and withma:
    scene mcbikeruby
    show mcbikemarnie
    with fade
    mc "Ready for some adventure Marnie?"
# Bug on the following line (i.e. "cl" instead of "ma")
    cl "It better bring something useful for the compound bar, I should be making tar cocktails normally at this time!"

- a bug in the school when Angie is reunited with her family: the scene with Barbara announcing this event (and no school for the day) is happening each time.

There is apparently a variable (barbaralustangie) for that in the school.rpy script but it's (currently) never set after, nor used:

Extract of school.rpy:
Python:
$ school += 1
if angiereunited and barbaralustangie == False:
    stop music
Thanks, here are better scripts then.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, here are better scripts then.
Thank you very much.

I just have one more question: why did you remove the "time/day/week" indicator (right top of the screen) and character indicator (left top of the screen) in the food unit by default in your latest version (i.e. the new "food.rpy" script) ? Is it intentional ?

Probably the new "hide screen mcstats" and "hide screen calendar" instructions at the beginning of the script, I guess: they were absent in the former versions and also absent for the other room scripts.

** Edit **
There is a new bug with the latest school.rpy script indeed: i.e. the "mcfrenchlevel" variable is not defined (bug encountered with the "$ mcfrenchlevel += 1" instruction). I guess it's defined elsewhere (in the main unit, may be ?) and consecutive to some updates for your new version of the game (it's not a problem anyway; I just wanted to report it in case somebody else would also try your new script files).

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to remove the restrictions on visiting areas that are already explored like when the Queen's quest is started you can not visit again to get the stone piece for Geenie .
As for the forward base where you shoot the guard or use militia uniform , main character could make a deal as long as he fucks the guard sensles to enter base as many times as he wants or expanding it that the guard calls her friends to join in (as reinforcement)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank you very much.

I just have one more question: why did you remove the "time/day/week" indicator (right top of the screen) and character indicator (left top of the screen) in the food unit by default in your latest version (i.e. the new "food.rpy" script) ? Is it intentional ?

Probably the new "hide screen mcstats" and "hide screen calendar" instructions at the beginning of the script, I guess: they were absent in the former versions and also absent for the other room scripts.

** Edit **
There is a new bug with the latest school.rpy script indeed: i.e. the "mcfrenchlevel" variable is not defined (bug encountered with the "$ mcfrenchlevel += 1" instruction). I guess it's defined elsewhere (in the main unit, may be ?) and consecutive to some updates for your new version of the game (it's not a problem anyway; I just wanted to report it in case somebody else would also try your new script files).
Ah yes, you're correct. You also need this script then. French level goes up less quickly now because it reaches 10 too fast otherwise and it becomes important in v0.8.1 to get private lessons from Barbara.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is it possible to remove the restrictions on visiting areas that are already explored like when the Queen's quest is started you can not visit again to get the stone piece for Geenie .
As for the forward base where you shoot the guard or use militia uniform , main character could make a deal as long as he fucks the guard sensles to enter base as many times as he wants or expanding it that the guard calls her friends to join in (as reinforcement)
I could make it so that you can go back and the temple is empty bar the stone I suppose but not the extra sex scene at the forward ops base.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Ah yes, you're correct. You also need this script then. French level goes up less quickly now because it reaches 10 too fast otherwise and it becomes important in v0.8.1 to get private lessons from Barbara.
Thanks again.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I just has the weirdest thing happen. After visiting F2 for the second time (still haven't found the bunker), I went back to the compound, and, after Lena asked me what I had to report, I was back in F5 encountering the Aliens again. See the attached save.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just has the weirdest thing happen. After visiting F2 for the second time (still haven't found the bunker), I went back to the compound, and, after Lena asked me what I had to report, I was back in F5 encountering the Aliens again. See the attached save.
Yeah, not all possibilities have been covered apparently... It's been fixed in v0.8.1 hopefully.
You can try these replacement scripts to see if it does fix it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Just a heads-up for anyone trying to use the patch from the first post, Windows Defender doesn't like it right now. Nothing found when checked on Virustotal, though.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Game gets better and better. I do have to point out that when Suki fights Michiko at 3:1 odds, the payout is only double, not triple as it should be.
I just checked my script, I don't see anything wrong regarding that on my side... The 3:1 odds only happen once on the first fight between them, after that, any further fights between them is at regular odds.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I just checked my script, I don't see anything wrong regarding that on my side... The 3:1 odds only happen once on the first fight between them, after that, any further fights between them is at regular odds.
I had messed up rigging the fight for Suki. After that, until I figured it out, each week it was Michiko vs. Suki, showing the 3:2 and 3:1 odds respectively.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes