nilo96

May 7, 2020
A few more preview pics for v0.8.2 now that v0.8.1 has been published here
Very cool!

Such questions are probably asked quite often, so immediately i apologize :) . Will there be more characters who can get pregnant? Of course, i understand that some cannot be fertilized according to the logic and plot of the game, but adding a similar opportunity for a few more girls (for example, Suki, Penny, Ruby) would be great. And do you plan to increase the maximum number of girls in the harem, or at least the ability to take a girl into the harem an unlimited number of times?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Very cool!

Such questions are probably asked quite often, so immediately i apologize :) . Will there be more characters who can get pregnant? Of course, i understand that some cannot be fertilized according to the logic and plot of the game, but adding a similar opportunity for a few more girls (for example, Suki, Penny, Ruby) would be great. And do you plan to increase the maximum number of girls in the harem, or at least the ability to take a girl into the harem an unlimited number of times?
No on both counts, we are nearing the end, only Bella and Debra left to join the harem!

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Any plans to introduce something like our hero bumped into Obama's daughters.

Would love to drill their black holes and it would perfectly fit in your game. ;)

Reactions: Human15651

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Any plans to introduce something like our hero bumped into Obama's daughters.

Would love to drill their black holes and it would perfectly fit in your game. ;)
Sorry, but no. Already planned the last two hexes that are left (you can see it from the preview pics of v0.8.2), after that, it's v0.9 (getting inside Trumpf City + final harem girl Debra), then straight onto v1.0 and the Supreme White House (where they are already enough people to "meet" on the way to the Oval Office - and no reason for Obama's daughters to be there in any case) for the final showdown with Trumpf himself. END OF GAME.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
OK, I didn't know about it actually.

EDIT: this replacement script should fix the issue
Oh & there's another bug I forgot to screenshot cuz it seems very minor.

When Laurie gave birth to a girl, the line of text identified the kid as a boy so either the image is correct & the line of text is wrong or it's the other way around (the line of text is correct, but the image is wrong).

Reactions: EpicLust

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Sorry, but no. Already planned the last two hexes that are left (you can see it from the preview pics of v0.8.2), after that, it's v0.9 (getting inside Trumpf City + final harem girl Debra), then straight onto v1.0 and the Supreme White House (where they are already enough people to "meet" on the way to the Oval Office - and no reason for Obama's daughters to be there in any case) for the final showdown with Trumpf himself. END OF GAME.
Nice roadmap.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
That's a shame, Suki definitely deserves a baby belly to complete the classroom but still either way, fantastic game, thanks very muchly for indulging the preggos as much as you have!
That's life, mate. I was cheering for Cindy´s pregnancy and about seeing mother and daughter pregnant, but won´t happen either. The game is awesome anyway, no doubt about that.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a console command to force join a faction? Because I'm having trouble with the sierra club in order to find Q.

I have enough points and set foundbunker to true but that doesn't work, I don't get the option to join the club from talking to any characters now (I think I joined it and then left in a much earlier update). I know I could bring Laurie but my harem is full of pregnant women so I can't really recruit her lol

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a console command to force join a faction? Because I'm having trouble with the sierra club in order to find Q.

I have enough points and set foundbunker to true but that doesn't work, I don't get the option to join the club from talking to any characters now (I think I joined it and then left in a much earlier update). I know I could bring Laurie but my harem is full of pregnant women so I can't really recruit her lol
It is not the faction points in themselves. It is the transition to 5 that gets you the faction membership. So in practice you can only cheat up to 4 and then get the fifth point playing.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
and dr. tara?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Ruby still has that bug during night watch from 0.8 apparently.
To be fair Ruby seem like the type who would have a twin sister that could break the fourth wall and EpicLust didn't even know of her existence. For real though she has been around for awhile since scouting missions i just wish she put out more.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes