Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Excuse me, I need a teeny weeny bit of help.
I don't know if my game is bugged for some reason or i'm doing something wrong but it seems I can't bring harem girls, anyone of them, in (on? Sorry, second language) an exploration, so they can provide me help (like the ones in the Sierra Club faction). Is there a specific thing I need to do to achieve that, or I need to start a new game? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No offense but I will be glad when this game is over, I like the sex scenes but man was the plot just overbearing with the political nonsense. I feel like only Americans would care and even then only a few Americans would actually get the satire. Just hope the next game is more like BOTB rather then Apocalypse in that regard.
I respecfully disagree. I am European and still had a good laugh numerous times. The dev is European too. So not for Americans only at all.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't know if my game is bugged for some reason or i'm doing something wrong but it seems I can't bring harem girls, anyone of them, in (on? Sorry, second language) an exploration, so they can provide me help (like the ones in the Sierra Club faction). Is there a specific thing I need to do to achieve that, or I need to start a new game? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy!
See here.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After you select the hex to go to and the scout selection you should get a screen with the harem girl selection to go with yoy. You should get that screen if you have at least 1 harem girl except Lena who as chief doesn't go on scouting missions. The screen also tells you if any of the girls can't go on scouting missions due to pregnancy. That's about the only reason I can think of for not being able to take harem girls with you. That all of them are pregnant.

Reactions: EpicLust

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Apocalypse [v0.8.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apocalypse [v0.8.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

Updated: 2021-05-22

di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7.1]

Updated: 2021-05-22

of Apocalypse [v0.7]

di un fan Apocalypse [v0.7]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-22
Version: 0.8.1

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a secret to opening the stats screen? I have clicked the box a half dozen times and it only opened up once ever.

Sep 1, 2017
I am very surprised how much this game has been surpassed with its updates! Paulette and her area have become my favorites by far and I was already fascinated with the previous content of the other muscular girls! Very anxious to see what is planned for the next updates, I would like to see if the experiments in the laboratory influence the final stages of the game and obviously more interaction with the harem girls in the missions.

What a surprise that Paulette is as strong as the big Kimberly and even stronger than She-hulk hahaha no idea how the MC can do to beat her.
Same here, very pleased with the way how the game developed so far and especially how our rare niche fetish of buff women keeps getting love.

And yeah, Paulette is my absolute favourite too. :love:
Just the perfect mix of size and definition and i was pleasantly surprised how she surpassed the current stat capped MC and Shulkie and would be tied with Kimberly who makes Ivanka look small and weak in comparison.

The combination of work(ing out), the MC enjoying nature's greatest work in the river and finally the sex scenes are just the best.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
EpicLust
there is a mistake in the Hints.pdf of v08.1 about the Lovepoints in Barbara and Clara Harem Hints:
Clara:
4) One point for posing with her for Old Joe’s patriotic calendar. - This belongs to Barbara i think.
and the "old" Nr. 4 about offering her a Holy Pubic Hair is missing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babs is the best teacher in this game, caring, happy, hot and heavy with baby making.
She teaches us the ways of life, the wonders of women, the best poses, the fantastic love making.

Not like theat leader skank who tells us we gotta harem, then shuts us off like she is no hoe.
Are you calling my harem babes hoes? You !@%@#$%^#@^@#$^# !

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes