Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.8.1] [EpicLust] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.03 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.05 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.01 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.03 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
When you are training with Michiko and get the options for attack or defense, does it actually matter what you do, or do you just increase in combat after a set number of training sessions? If it does matter, there doesn't seem to be any feedback on what is right and wrong.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When you are training with Michiko and get the options for attack or defense, does it actually matter what you do, or do you just increase in combat after a set number of training sessions? If it does matter, there doesn't seem to be any feedback on what is right and wrong.
It doesn't matter.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Ozygator

It seems to work only if you are in your bedroom in the computer interface.
It is a little tricky to accsess the Stats screen. Mostly works only in "conversation-mode" (text on the botom).
In the morning, after wakeup, MC says "What should i do today" during this text you can get accsess to the stats screen, but if you click to go further and the text disapears you wont be able to accsess.
The same on other screens and daytimes, you have to click on the stats-button by active text on the bottom of the screen.
If you missed the point, just rollback one step and try again, you will allways find a spot to accsess the stats-screen this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sups and EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ozygator

It is a little tricky to accsess the Stats screen. Mostly works only in "conversation-mode" (text on the botom).
In the morning, after wakeup, MC says "What should i do today" during this text you can get accsess to the stats screen, but if you click to go further and the text disapears you wont be able to accsess.
The same on other screens and daytimes, you have to click on the stats-button by active text on the bottom of the screen.
If you missed the point, just rollback one step and try again, you will allways find a spot to accsess the stats-screen this way.
In general I think Epiclust intended for the stats screen to work when the MC is at rest, eg the mentioned what should I do. But not during scenes that are designed to be full-screen as far as possible.

Reactions: EpicLust

spockdoc

Mar 10, 2020
What's the command to obtain more diamonds, as I've got diamonds from the mineshaft, She-Hulk and the vampire girl I think.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Same here, very pleased with the way how the game developed so far and especially how our rare niche fetish of buff women keeps getting love.

And yeah, Paulette is my absolute favourite too. :love:
Just the perfect mix of size and definition and i was pleasantly surprised how she surpassed the current stat capped MC and Shulkie and would be tied with Kimberly who makes Ivanka look small and weak in comparison.

The combination of work(ing out), the MC enjoying nature's greatest work in the river and finally the sex scenes are just the best.
Maybe I missed watch a little armwrestling contest with Paulette to verify that the MC had raised his strength level hahaha but there is still a lot of room for more sexy muscular content <3

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've maxed out the lust points with Heather and still can't persuade Diamond to let Suk-Yu back into the harem
You don't need diamonds for that at all. Did you do the DP scene with Diamond on the girl that is left in Diamond's harem? The question comes up after that.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes