Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a console command to force join a faction? Because I'm having trouble with the sierra club in order to find Q.

I have enough points and set foundbunker to true but that doesn't work, I don't get the option to join the club from talking to any characters now (I think I joined it and then left in a much earlier update). I know I could bring Laurie but my harem is full of pregnant women so I can't really recruit her lol
This is how I do it. Set all factions to 4. When you need a faction to be 'dominant' set it to 5 and the old 'dominant' faction to 4.

O-

IsmaelDark

Aug 31, 2019
Can somebody explain me, how i can take a harem girl to exploration? I been trying to take Angie with her mom.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there a console command to force join a faction? Because I'm having trouble with the sierra club in order to find Q.

I have enough points and set foundbunker to true but that doesn't work, I don't get the option to join the club from talking to any characters now (I think I joined it and then left in a much earlier update). I know I could bring Laurie but my harem is full of pregnant women so I can't really recruit her lol
I suppose typing:
call PlusSierra
would work to add an extra point there without disrupting the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I got that, but i don't know how take her for a mission, Laurie as well for the F2 bunker
You might have girlsinharem variable screwed up if you play from a long-standing saved game. Check it in the console (by typing it), if the answer is not the exact number of girls you have in your harem, force it to be in the console (by typing: girlsinharem = whatever-the-number-here)

IsmaelDark

Aug 31, 2019
You might have girlsinharem variable screwed up if you play from a long-standing saved game. Check it in the console (by typing it), if the answer is not the exact number of girls you have in your harem, force it to be in the console (by typing: girlsinharem = whatever-the-number-here)
You're right, i got 7:unsure:. How i fix that?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You're right, i got 7:unsure:. How i fix that?
Well, you shouldn't have 7 in the first place, the max is 6, you harem interface must also be screwed up... You must get rid of one of them and then type girlsinharem = 6.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How did you miss the harem talks form the last couple of pages, gamer?
You get your 1st gurl within weeks and you make her a woman in more ways than expected.
She is the bomb, you are her 1st, she is your 1st ... romance and love and steamy throbbing sex!
What's the point of making the girls pregnant if you can't fuck them
They say that when you save someone, they are yours for eva ...
She is your 1st and most and baby carramel pie.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Sorry, but no. Already planned the last two hexes that are left (you can see it from the preview pics of v0.8.2), after that, it's v0.9 (getting inside Trumpf City + final harem girl Debra), then straight onto v1.0 and the Supreme White House (where they are already enough people to "meet" on the way to the Oval Office - and no reason for Obama's daughters to be there in any case) for the final showdown with Trumpf himself. END OF GAME.
No offense but I will be glad when this game is over, I like the sex scenes but man was the plot just overbearing with the political nonsense. I feel like only Americans would care and even then only a few Americans would actually get the satire. Just hope the next game is more like BOTB rather then Apocalypse in that regard.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I am very surprised how much this game has been surpassed with its updates! Paulette and her area have become my favorites by far and I was already fascinated with the previous content of the other muscular girls! Very anxious to see what is planned for the next updates, I would like to see if the experiments in the laboratory influence the final stages of the game and obviously more interaction with the harem girls in the missions.

What a surprise that Paulette is as strong as the big Kimberly and even stronger than She-hulk hahaha no idea how the MC can do to beat her.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes