EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Been playing for the last couple of days, enjoying it so far, although I think I'd be very frustrated without the aid of the guide.

I have a couple of queries regarding the Forward Ops base at C3. Am I right in understanding that each method of entry only works once, before it fails, and there's no repeatable method? If so, is there a finite number of chances to infiltrate it, and you can soft-lock yourself out of advancing if you loot the armoury too many times (or fuck Ivanka) without stealing the attack plans?

Following that thought, what's worth looting? I used the militia uniform to get the explosives for the mine, Trumpster on a mission to get the sniper rifle, then used that to shoot the guard for the first Ivanka meeting.

(Incidentally, despite using being a Trumpster to free the prisoner and still being one when I met Ivanka, she didn't give me any cash or medal for that, not sure if I fucked something up or there was a bug)

So now there's two means left for infiltration and I have to use one of them to fuck Ivanka again, I'm just not sure whether there's anything else worth grabbing. I can't find anything on what the dagger is used for, and the gas mask can be bought for a relative pittance anytime.
I suppose you can indeed soft-lock yourself out of the game.
But all is not lost for you, you can become Sierra Club and share a spliff with the guard if I remember correctly (game is quite old in my head).

Reactions: Darsca
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes