• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I always quit playing this game about halfway through lmfao.I think its too political and the gameplay loop becomes boring;

Wake Up->Forced School->Explore 1 Hex

Not to mention you NEED a walkthrough to play this game otherwise you miss out, have to repeat stuff, etc. It becomes a bit of a chore after a while.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I always quit playing this game about halfway through lmfao.I think its too political and the gameplay loop becomes boring;

Wake Up->Forced School->Explore 1 Hex

Not to mention you NEED a walkthrough to play this game otherwise you miss out, have to repeat stuff, etc. It becomes a bit of a chore after a while.
I totally agree on the gameplay loop issues. Personally, the politics make me laugh more than anything haha

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I completed Barbara's lust, but I can't unlock the event for her to enter the harem
Talk to her in the bar. This is the trigger
"I think it's time now for you to join my harem teach..." if lustba >= 4 and haremba == False and barbaraharem == False and girlsinharem <= 5 and barbaradatedone:
Apart from the required space in the harem the most obvious requirements are her lust >=4 and having done the date with her.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Unlocked Gallery:

Apocalypse 1.0:
/ (749 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: EpicLust

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

Apocalypse 1.0:
Mega / (749 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Thank you very much

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

Apocalypse 1.0:
Mega / (749 Mo)

Can you add with harem mod

Darsca

Aug 19, 2022
Been playing for the last couple of days, enjoying it so far, although I think I'd be very frustrated without the aid of the guide.

I have a couple of queries regarding the Forward Ops base at C3. Am I right in understanding that each method of entry only works once, before it fails, and there's no repeatable method? If so, is there a finite number of chances to infiltrate it, and you can soft-lock yourself out of advancing if you loot the armoury too many times (or fuck Ivanka) without stealing the attack plans?

Following that thought, what's worth looting? I used the militia uniform to get the explosives for the mine, Trumpster on a mission to get the sniper rifle, then used that to shoot the guard for the first Ivanka meeting.

(Incidentally, despite using being a Trumpster to free the prisoner and still being one when I met Ivanka, she didn't give me any cash or medal for that, not sure if I fucked something up or there was a bug)

So now there's two means left for infiltration and I have to use one of them to fuck Ivanka again, I'm just not sure whether there's anything else worth grabbing. I can't find anything on what the dagger is used for, and the gas mask can be bought for a relative pittance anytime.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes