Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
All games are political, folks. This one just appears to be cheesily political. Personally, I'm more worried about the lower backs of all the female characters.
No. No all games are not. And the only people who say so are those who defend particular positions because they side with whichever side is being presented. We KNOW not everything is political, or we wouldn't be able to avoid talking about politics while discussing the game.

Now, to stay on point...

Is the "Trumpf" stuff minor/mild/barely there like in Summertime Saga? Or is it heavy and over played, and just fucking annoying?

Because one is a simple humourous cameo no matter which side of the aisle you're on, and the other makes you feel like you're being preached at if you're on one side, or at a political rally if you're on the other - neither of which I'm interested in. If it's just mildly present, mostly just good game, great. If it's overt and heavy handed thinly veild "I just wanna do a political dumpster purity test in the guise of a game because I have nothing more to do with my life" can someone say so, so I don't waste my time?

Serious question.

Reactions: Cithiri

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No. No all games are not. And the only people who say so are those who defend particular positions because they side with whichever side is being presented. We KNOW not everything is political, or we wouldn't be able to avoid talking about politics while discussing the game.

Now, to stay on point...

Is the "Trumpf" stuff minor/mild/barely there like in Summertime Saga? Or is it heavy and over played, and just fucking annoying?

Because one is a simple humourous cameo no matter which side of the aisle you're on, and the other makes you feel like you're being preached at if you're on one side, or at a political rally if you're on the other - neither of which I'm interested in. If it's just mildly present, mostly just good game, great. If it's overt and heavy handed thinly veild "I just wanna do a political dumpster purity test in the guise of a game because I have nothing more to do with my life" can someone say so, so I don't waste my time?

Serious question.
Being an European and not on any American political side the Trumpf stuff just gave me good laughs. And although Trumpf is the main target in the game Bidem is made fun of too. So I can't see it as a one-sided hatchet job.

Fenix Wulfheart

Oct 21, 2021

Now, to stay on point...

Serious question.
It appears very heavy handed from the game's description, but take a look at what happens if you say "you seem to dislike Trumpf a lot" to this chick. It appears to me that the CHARACTERS can be heavily political, but that the game itself is actually presenting the characters as having those views rather than presenting the world itself as having one correct view. The first couple minutes of the game had me similarly worried, but then when this part came up it became apparent that this game is lampooning everyone. A few lines later, it introduces two characters who argue about whether to focus on being environmentalist (the Sierra Club) or to embrace guns (The NRA-NRA, The National Rifle Association Of New Rebuilt America). So, the answer is sort of...both yes and no. It is heavy handed, but it is not preachy in itself. Rather, certain characters are preachy, and they clash with other characters who are also preachy. I think these group memberships then influence character interactions? Importantly, it does not appear to me that the game forces your character to hold a specific view, which is IMO an improvement over some other games where the MC expresses political beliefs you may not hold. But, I have only played a few minutes. So it could be worse later on?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: zapallbugs

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
So, we can't play this game using android? I've download it, extract and.. Can't see the apk

Can someone help?

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
is there a way to force a area to reset I remember betting on a fight on saturday then I logged out and came back and the fight was with different girls i also did this with a couple areas on accident but cant seem to repeat it

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is there a way to force a area to reset I remember betting on a fight on saturday then I logged out and came back and the fight was with different girls i also did this with a couple areas on accident but cant seem to repeat it
Yes, that is normal. The pair of girls for fight night is chosen at random. But most outside areas are not random, each contains a fixed content. 'resetting' an area would involve cheating in an error prone way. It requires good knowledge of the code of the game, so don't attempt it unless you are able to read the code.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
well there were 2 of them at that time, you can try to search for the 2nd one, should be somewhere in thread, they both came pretty much at same time so you got at least time table to search
ok have search for it myself - https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v1-0-epiclust.33875/post-7451003

or can give you version i have used still have it, there was some issue with it, but have wrote fix in my guide for it, beyond that werent any issues that i would remember
I'm playing with your mod and im stuck in class morning after Barbara got pregnant, can you tell me how to use the console to rewind time to skip this moment.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing with your mod and im stuck in class morning after Barbara got pregnant, can you tell me how to use the console to rewind time to skip this moment.
you have to enable it 1st. with unren is easiest
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-9-unren-powershell-forall-v8-9.92717/
or you do it manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <
after you got Shift+O ingame and time variables

period = 1(morning)/4
day = 1 mon/7 sun

if you are on mobile, you will have to upload save to and find it there.

Reactions: mixa007

May 31, 2018
you have to enable it 1st. with unren is easiest
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-9-unren-powershell-forall-v8-9.92717/
or you do it manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <
after you got Shift+O ingame and time variables

period = 1(morning)/4
day = 1 mon/7 sun

if you are on mobile, you will have to upload save to and find it there.
I'm sorry about my question that doesn't have to do with your quoted post but since you wrote this game guide I want to ask:

Does this game have time limit or it's sand box that never end? I followed another guide about each day until day xx the game can't trigger the scene like in the guide so I'm thinking about restart it with your guide, this game scene is so random it's hard to trigger like you want.

Reactions: micmitja

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
micmitja
Unfortunately, rewinding time did not help - even if night falls, the next day, the MC will still be in the class again. :(
Damn bug!!! :mad:
The only solution I have found is to install the original game without mods and skip this step.

• Sad

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja
Unfortunately, rewinding time did not help - even if night falls, the next day, the MC will still be in the class again. :(
Damn bug!!! :mad:
The only solution I have found is to install the original game without mods and skip this step.
yeah i wish i could help you more, but its been long time ingame. i did encounter 1 bug at time with mod, which you can find solution written in my guide, if thats it.
but yeah its one way to do that i guess. extract clean game, bypass the bug what ever it is - make save and continue with modded one.

and yeah there is limit 20 weeks
week = - when reaches 20 its end

Reactions: 09110212

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yeah i wish i could help you more, but its been long time ingame. i did encounter 1 bug at time with mod, which you can find solution written in my guide, if thats it.
but yeah its one way to do that i guess. extract clean game, bypass the bug what ever it is - make save and continue with modded one.

and yeah there is limit 20 weeks
week = - when reaches 20 its end
While it says there is a timelimit you can simply choose to ignore it and keep playing, just like with the planet destroyed thing with the aliens at the start of the game.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes