• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can somebody helps me ? what should i do ?

Mike Ponce : Good, Then it's game over for you
You : Err, what the f...
Well, it's game over for you, he said it, what do you want me to add?
Don't go into the White House as a member of the Church. It's right there in the hints guide.

Jonhnyhung

Sep 5, 2021
Playing the game on Android version, but for some reason i lost all the menu/save/... icons at the bottom and i don’t know the hand swiping to acces the save menu, and i don’t know how to ”fix” it since it never happened before. Anyone knows a solution to get them back?
Me too , somebody cant help us

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Join us now on Patreon to get access to the intro release of my NEW game "Cockham Superheroes" EXCLUSIVE TO PATRONS THIS MONTH (no upload here (by me anyway) until March and v0.1).
Play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung SUPERHERO fighting the scourge of SEX CRIMES in Cockham City!

$RNR0Q78.png

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Join us now on Patreon to get access to the intro release of my NEW game "Cockham Superheroes" EXCLUSIVE TO PATRONS THIS MONTH (no upload here (by me anyway) until March and v0.1).
Play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung SUPERHERO fighting the scourge of SEX CRIMES in Cockham City!

View attachment 1628525
I'm slightly triggered by the DC and Marvel Superhero together thing

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021

obibobi

May 10, 2017

Has the gameplay and story line flow changed at all or will it be similar to Bulges and Apocalypse?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Has the gameplay and story line flow changed at all or will it be similar to Bulges and Apocalypse?
It will be more linear and therefore easier. Since a lot of players find my games too difficult apparently...

• Haha
Reactions: jasogate
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes