wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I have no impregnation option while hanky-panking girls in the harem. Is it a bug? I've finished the game already and have a save right before visiting Trumpf City.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have no impregnation option while hanky-panking girls in the harem.
Can only impregnate 1 girl a week, she has to have been in your harem at least 3 consecutive weeks, and have the ability to get pregnant. Not sure how many girls can be pregnant at once, but I'm sure there is a limit. Not sure if that helps you out or not. ;)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can only impregnate 1 girl a week, she has to have been in your harem at least 3 consecutive weeks, and have the ability to get pregnant. Not sure how many girls can be pregnant at once, but I'm sure there is a limit. Not sure if that helps you out or not. ;)
The logical answer is with max 1 girl per week you can have a maximum number of pregnant girls of 6. But more practical is 5 as you need to keep one spot to rotate other girls in and out.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do I get Ruby to go on a date with me? She keeps telling me no and my lust for her is already high enough?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I get Ruby to go on a date with me? She keeps telling me no and my lust for her is already high enough?
Nothing special. Lust 2 or more and obviously you have to know about the Red Canyon, like for all dates. Also you need a tip from Marnie about dating Ruby.

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Will I be able to continue using my save after the game's story is over? Or is it that when the story ends, the game ends completely and I have to start again?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Will I be able to continue using my save after the game's story is over? Or is it that when the story ends, the game ends completely and I have to start again?
You can continue from any save from before going to the White House. Once you are into the final scene with Trumpf there is no way for going back. So making a save at the end of the final scene is not really useful for anything except watching the final scene again.

Reactions: Kananartans
Mar 21, 2018
actually too fast this game status is complete. because there are still many stories that are lacking. but what can I say, so everything looks good especially with pregnancy tags. looks beautiful. good game.
I felt like the Trumpf White House content was rushed but the rest of the game is not. The dev spends lots of time with the ending sex scenes with all the harem girls in the Trumpf White House but the actually Trumpf, Melanie, Ivanka content felt rushed and was a bit disappointing. I would have liked a lot more time spent on this area of the ending. Having a threesome with Melanie and Ivanka Trumpf after defeating him and forcing him to watch would have been epic!

Overall, a fun and enjoyable game with lots of great humor!

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
You can continue from any save from before going to the White House. Once you are into the final scene with Trumpf there is no way for going back. So making a save at the end of the final scene is not really useful for anything except watching the final scene again.
Hey
Can u upload your walkthrough

Man.
I have been waiting for this game to finish.

And. Now it is finished

Wow.
It's been a very long time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Now the game is finished, what are the max stat? I don't want to go training over and over without knowing that i'm already at max.

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
Now the game is finished, what are the max stat? I don't want to go training over and over without knowing that i'm already at max.
if mcstrength >= 16 and superstrength == False:
$ mcstrength = 15
if mcstrength >= 17 and superstrength:
$ mcstrength = 16
if mcfrench >= 11:
$ mcfrench = 10
if mccombat >= 11:
$ mccombat = 10
if mcfirearms >= 11:
$ mcfirearms = 10
if mcmechanics >= 11:
$ mcmechanics = 10

Strength max 16 (after Paulette quest, if not 15)
French max 10
Combat max 10
Firearms max 10

Reactions: KaitenBK201

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
if mcstrength >= 16 and superstrength == False:
$ mcstrength = 15
if mcstrength >= 17 and superstrength:
$ mcstrength = 16
if mcfrench >= 11:
$ mcfrench = 10
if mccombat >= 11:
$ mccombat = 10
if mcfirearms >= 11:
$ mcfirearms = 10
if mcmechanics >= 11:
$ mcmechanics = 10

Strength max 16 (after Paulette quest, if not 15)
French max 10
Combat max 10
Firearms max 10
Actually, French can also reach 11 through private tuitions with Barbara in the bar area (required to speak to Paulette...)

vanillablue

Feb 16, 2020
How i can beat sean? i visit Black Widow with Nancy, but i alwayas got Sex Scene, i cant inite her to join avenger.... any idea guys ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How i can beat sean? i visit Black Widow with Nancy, but i alwayas got Sex Scene, i cant inite her to join avenger.... any idea guys ?
Read the guide, it is complex. Some pointers:
- you need the superheroes scene with the Widow and Nancy
- you need to complete the scene with Paulette chopping wood in the Canadian forest
- if you have all the requirements talk to Nancy in the pool in the morning

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes