t727

Jan 4, 2018
First quest (triggers on week 3): breaking number 6. There is sex involved obviously.
Second quest (triggers on week 6): Church quest, no sex reward, just money.
Instructions to complete those quests are in the hints guide.
Thanks!
I've followed those but they are vague at some instructions.
I would have liked if the quest(church) started after I(the MC) had got some Church pts. Or unlocked when I figured out how to clean the place.
Now it just happens and if I recall correctly each time I played the game the first time is wasted because of it triggering on an exact time not when certain church things have happened.
Most if not all other quests require x faction favour to trigger but not this one.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks!
I've followed those but they are vague at some instructions.
I would have liked if the quest(church) started after I(the MC) had got some Church pts. Or unlocked when I figured out how to clean the place.
Now it just happens and if I recall correctly each time I played the game the first time is wasted because of it triggering on an exact time not when certain church things have happened.
Most if not all other quests require x faction favour to trigger but not this one.
True. But I don't have the courage nor the time to re-visit the code to be honest...

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
True. But I don't the courage nor the time to re-visit the code to be honest...
Completely understandable!

As a side note
I put this game to the side a long time ago and now when I saw it completed I thought I had to give it another go because of the pregnancy and to some part the humongous tits also the lesbian/ threesomes are awesome as well as the cum showers!
I'm not very much into torpedo sized dick nor over exaggerated muscular bodies but I can cope with that as many other boxes are ticked.
The animations have more frames over the game versions and that's nothing you'll make an overhaul either I assume.
But would you mind if someone made a fan remake of the game with quest tracker and trying to assist the player with hints on how to complete them?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

As a side note
I put this game to the side a long time ago and now when I saw it completed I thought I had to give it another go because of the pregnancy and to some part the humongous tits also the lesbian/ threesomes are awesome as well as the cum showers!
I'm not very much into torpedo sized dick nor over exaggerated muscular bodies but I can cope with that as many other boxes are ticked.
The animations have more frames over the game versions and that's nothing you'll make an overhaul either I assume.
But would you mind if someone made a fan remake of the game with quest tracker and trying to assist the player with hints on how to complete them?
Of course, everyone is welcome to mod the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard and t727
Jun 30, 2018

As a side note
there is a hints option by the way i think it was by pressing t or something but yeah the game can use a better quest tracker and hints system

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
How to install your mod? Just move the contents of the archive to the games folder? And is it possible to use the existing saves?
yes but first make a backup, and yes its possible to use the old saves but i recommend to start a new game, you can miss something like the quests line of debra at the lab

Reactions: nilo_96

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Any chance of getting holy baby oil at all? Or is it that one scene that we're supposed to ignore until three weeks of Ayla in the harem?

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
looks good, the one thing that was missing in game to prevent you to cheese it,
what else does it do , beside all girls harem window
You can have all factions at the same time
You can have all the women in the compound in the harem at the same time
You start with money and camels (game easier than normal)
Dates can be repeated
You can have multiple women pregnant at the same time and more than once during the game.
Angie can return to the compound
Some areas where there were scenes can be revisited.
The player stats panel opens by pressing "z" (but if you close it by pressing "esc" the game freezes - i cant resolve it)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
why not working?
Because both mods simply overwrite existing code objects. So you can't have them both, unless either one of them is a mod on the mod. Oh, the joys of splitting a codebase and having unending fun what applies to what. Been there, done that. It is the reason most mod's eventually die out because it is too much trouble to keep retrofitting changes to other branches of the code tree unless you have an automated system for that. In this case there is some hope as the new mod was applied to the final version of Apocalypse. So there may be no more changes. Unless Epiclust brings out a bug-fix release to the final version.

Jun 30, 2018
Because both mods simply overwrite existing code objects. So you can't have them both, unless either one of them is a mod on the mod. Oh, the joys of splitting a codebase and having unending fun what applies to what. Been there, done that. It is the reason most mod's eventually die out because it is too much trouble to keep retrofitting changes to other branches of the code tree unless you have an automated system for that. In this case there is some hope as the new mod was applied to the final version of Apocalypse. So there may be no more changes. Unless Epiclust brings out a bug-fix release to the final version.
the other harem mod have incest mod included and it actually doesn't ask you to pay maintenance for all the girls anymore

Reactions: Filipe86
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes