zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
Where can I put my mod? or I can put it here without problem? with my mod you can have all the harem girls at the same time, for thouse who want this option like me, also i made a little cheat option but to get to this you need to do certain mission and find various objects, now you can call rachel the nurse, some things have change to be able sastiface all the girls in the same week, opala can be revisited all time you want, this mod its for V1.0, and count like a cheat, many options doesnt pass time or day, to pass time you need to click on it, and the menu to explore with a harem girl its need to click 3 times on dont go with anybody or 1 time with the girl you want and 2 in nobody

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Where can I put my mod? or I can put it here without problem? with my mod you can have all the harem girls at the same time, for thouse who want this option like me, also i made a little cheat option but to get to this you need to do certain mission and find various objects, now you can call rachel the nurse, some things have change to be able sastiface all the girls in the same week, opala can be revisited all time you want, this mod its for V1.0, and count like a cheat, many options doesnt pass time or day, to pass time you need to click on it, and the menu to explore with a harem girl its need to click 3 times on dont go with anybody or 1 time with the girl you want and 2 in nobody
If you really created such a mod and it works without bugs and errors, then this is just great. I also did not like the limitation on the number of girls in the harem and irritated some other features of the game.
Try to post a link to your mod so that your work doesn't go to waste.

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
hmm weird, i uploaded my mod in mods section this morning and now it's not there, it says i'm waiting for approval, its normal to go away for a while or did i do something wrong? not pass the check? i uploaded the file in a .rar and the file is small only 730kb, i'm read Mod Uploading Rules, too bad that its not there, the mod is stable not having errors, i check for virus and all

Reactions: nilo_96 and parakep
Jun 30, 2018
This solved the problem. I thought I was done for when I caught Corona
lol its funny actually you get any injury or disease in this game and you just have to spend 1 night in the infirmary and choosing the right option you will even get a sex scene lol

• Haha
Reactions: t727
Jun 30, 2018
here is my mod please make the backup first, this have cheats like a increase of payment, actions dont consume time etc, leave me you comments this is my firts version of the mod so feel free to tell me if there something wrong, I will try later again to upload my mod in the mod sections
i don't know if this note is important if at all really, but i used the mod on my save i am half way through the game or something when going out on a mission it says call others 1 and 2 because it detects that i had these girls in my harem before even though i kicked them out

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
i don't know if this note is important if at all really, but i used the mod on my save i am half way through the game or something when going out on a mission it says call others 1 and 2 because it detects that i had these girls in my harem before even though i kicked them out
really? hmm strange yes when you go to explore you need to click 3 times on dont take anyone o 1 click on the girls that you want and 2 on dont take anyone, I still don't know how to solve this, i will try to fix this, I recommend you to start a new game, because i do the mod after the intro and play and making modifications on the way, i never dimiss a girl, maybe that is why the issue that you have please check my mod link https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalipse-mod-harem.104683/ i made a little fix on this download from my link

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
As far as progression goes this game has much to wish for...
I was suddenly reminded how useless it is since my last play through.
The church! Why the fuck does the quest to gather evidence even start before I even entered the damned place?
"need church lore to get evidence"
In the 3 days which is needed to find everything the option to even get church lore isn't obtainable!
Is it somehow possible to cheat the number of days we have to complete it?

Reactions: Hornyowl
Jun 30, 2018
really? hmm strange yes when you go to explore you need to click 3 times on dont take anyone o 1 click on the girls that you want and 2 on dont take anyone, I still don't know how to solve this, i will try to fix this, I recommend you to start a new game, because i do the mod after the intro and play and making modifications on the way, i never dimiss a girl, maybe that is why the issue that you have please check my mod link https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalipse-mod-harem.104683/ i made a little fix on this download from my link
you can reach the thread right now guys the mod is really good i like it

Jun 30, 2018
As far as progression goes this game has much to wish for...
I was suddenly reminded how useless it is since my last play through.
The church! Why the fuck does the quest to gather evidence even start before I even entered the damned place?
"need church lore to get evidence"
In the 3 days which is needed to find everything the option to even get church lore isn't obtainable!
Is it somehow possible to cheat the number of days we have to complete it?
the two quests at the beginning that we can mess up both of them you can get the sex scenes without completing them but if you really want the reward for completing them i guess you do have to restart the game with better strategy next time i honestly messed them up myself but managed to finish the first quest and lost the second but i am not torn about it

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
the two quests at the beginning that we can mess up both of them you can get the sex scenes without completing them but if you really want the reward for completing them i guess you do have to restart the game with better strategy next time i honestly messed them up myself but managed to finish the first quest and lost the second but i am not torn about it
I did restart and boosted my stats (cheating using the console)
This time I got the quest twice.
First I was a member of the church and nothing happened.
Second time I wasn't, but managed to complete the quest but no reward(sexual)
Which is the second quest, the interrogation?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I did restart and boosted my stats (cheating using the console)
This time I got the quest twice.
First I was a member of the church and nothing happened.
Second time I wasn't, but managed to complete the quest but no reward(sexual)
Which is the second quest, the interrogation?
First quest (triggers on week 3): breaking number 6. There is sex involved obviously.
Second quest (triggers on week 6): Church quest, no sex reward, just money.
Instructions to complete those quests are in the hints guide.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes