JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
there is a hint pdf file in the game with all possible locations for scouting and for missions and for getting points for each girl its not the best but its way more than some games provide
is that pdf im trying to fallow but i got stuck in the church mission and iterogating the trump girl and had to start over the game + once the earth exploded becose i didnt have sex cuz my only harem girl got pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
Jun 30, 2018
i am torn really this is really a great game with lots of content but the limit on harem girls is really annoying as well as having to pay upkeep for them the upkeep part easily solved with money cheat the hints pdf is great it covers so many things but not all as while i was searching the site i found many things needed for dates that are not mentioned in the file also the way the hints are written you need 3 opened while playing the game 1 for looking at the locations 1 looking at the quests and 1 looking at the girl points and while doing all that i still managed to fail the church quest lol i didnt have the lore to clean

Jun 30, 2018
is that pdf im trying to fallow but i got stuck in the church mission and iterogating the trump girl and had to start over the game + once the earth exploded becose i didnt have sex cuz my only harem girl got pregnant
i didnt know we cant have sex with pregnant girls that sucks xD

Jun 30, 2018
i myself failed the church mission but if you see the reward its really no big deal and you can definitely live without doing it so i just continued it would have sucked if we would lose a scene if we didnt do it but i failed it even though i got the two church scenes so i just continued

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
But even if the planet explodes, you can ignore it and continue playing.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Hey just started the game and when i try some dialogues why it says its not ported? Is the game not finished(android)

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
hey, I need a little help, I really like the game, and the theme. is actually a very fun game, I don't know if the creator will add more content to the game or will leave it as is, but I modified some things of the game for For example, now I can have all the girls I want without having the limit of only "6" but when selecting a girl at night, only "8" appear to call in the screen, when I actually have "11" girls, the list where The names of the girls appear to call them, go up until leave the screen, is there someone who knows how to expand the list or create a scroll or place the list from left to right?
I hope there are no problems with having modified this of the game, anyway I am not going to upload my mods anywhere, if someone wants my mod tell me, I can upload an image of the problem so that someone can help me better to finish that mod

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Of all the stuff you could Mod, I'm pretty sure that is the one that is most intended to not be modified. I think you are on your own buddy. ;)

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes