Jun 30, 2018
guys i was wondering if the gallery unlocker mod is missing scenes when you press C in game
the reason i am asking i seem to remember before i applied the mod to see a scene because i am not member of the church
i think amy had like 2 pages of scenes with the second page having one scene only but now she has one page only
so if that is the case i might revert the game files to original to be able to track the scenes better

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i think amy had like 2 pages of scenes with the second page having one scene only but now she has one page only
so if that is the case i might revert the game files to original to be able to track the scenes better
Amy is supposed to have 2 pages, so either the mod made one page bigger, or you lost some scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Jan 16, 2019
is there a full save the gallery unlock haven't updated for a while now and there is some scene that i'm missing
guys i was wondering if the gallery unlocker mod is missing scenes when you press C in game
the reason i am asking i seem to remember before i applied the mod to see a scene because i am not member of the church
I've posted an updated gallery unlocker for v1.0 in the gallery unlocker thread here.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Where do I see which quests I have
Yeah, a quest log....that would be nice. Funny thing is, the MC actually mentions in the game he has something to keep track of his quests, but I don't think it ever made it into the game. Or if it did, it's well hidden, cause I can't find it. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, a quest log....that would be nice. Funny thing is, the MC actually mentions in the game he has something to keep track of his quests, but I don't think it ever made it into the game. Or if it did, it's well hidden, cause I can't find it. :unsure:
Thanks
Having quests/missions whatever without having a way to keep track of them ><

Nice PFP btw (y)

[Edit #1]
The mad scientist, I can't get the pendulum from him...
Anyone who knows how to get this without either save hack or console?
If no, what is the console command to type to add this item(as with many others)

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks
Having quests/missions whatever without having a way to keep track of them ><

Nice PFP btw (y)

[Edit #1]
The mad scientist, I can't get the pendulum from him...
Anyone who knows how to get this without either save hack or console?
If no, what is the console command to type to add this item(as with many others)
you need to accept to let him drink water

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You have to win the fight and give him a beer to get it
the console command:
pendulum=True
I gave him the beer and the ungrateful SOB spat in my face.
Thanks for the console command.
I lost my list of these, do you happen to have them anywhere?

you need to accept to let him drink water
How do I give him water instead?
I haven't (as far as I know) been able to switch or poor water into anything.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I gave him the beer and the ungrateful SOB spat in my face.
Thanks for the console command.
I lost my list of these, do you happen to have them anywhere?

How do I give him water instead?
I haven't (as far as I know) been able to switch or poor water into anything.
Water? Where would you get drinking quality water in apocalyptic times? Beer it is, as in the Middle Ages.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Water? Where would you get drinking quality water in apocalyptic times? Beer it is, as in the Middle Ages.
Naturally :p But as I mentioned, it did not work, he spat it back at me using the two options.
Also that's what the other person said so your reply isn't very helpful...

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
how i see Rachel the nurse in what moment,because for example i cant do it anymore when michiko hurt me in the dojo,so i need to know a form to visit her always.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Naturally :p But as I mentioned, it did not work, he spat it back at me using the two options.
If he spat at you, then you acquired the pendulum according to the code (as well as covid, but that's another story).
open console (shift+o) and type:
pendulum
what is the answer?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how i see Rachel the nurse in what moment,because for example i cant do it anymore when michiko hurt me in the dojo,so i need to know a form to visit her always.
You can't go and visit the sickbay on your own, it is not a visible location. But get yourself hurt and you will go there. There are lots of ways to get hurt. Read about them in the guide.

Reactions: EpicLust

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If he spat at you, then you acquired the pendulum according to the code (as well as covid, but that's another story).
open console (shift+o) and type:
pendulum
what is the answer?
False, as expected since I haven't come to cheating in this play through yet as mentioned previously.
So unfortunately I've done something wrong(again)

Speaking of which, I saw that You added stones to be purchased for the genie quest, this is "good" because once again I started the quests in the wrong order so the Amazon area has been locked out

Jun 30, 2018
you get the pendulum after he spits at you and you get covid it has to be done to get the item otherwise you are not going to get it

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes