burning brain

May 19, 2021
how will i know that incest is activated? can someone tell me a character whose name is changed to my family relationship after the activation of incest mod

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how will i know that incest is activated? can someone tell me a character whose name is changed to my family relationship after the activation of incest mod
Go to the pool and highlight the girl on the second chair from left. When she is called Mom you have your answer.

Edit: assuming you have already bought her from the slaver. If not, go to the desert town and find her in the market. See what she is called.

Last edited:

burning brain

May 19, 2021
Go to the pool and highlight the girl on the second chair from left. When she is called Mom you have your answer.

Edit: assuming you have already bought her from the slaver. If not, go to the desert town and find her in the market. See what she is called.
Thanks Man!!!!!!

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Man I really love the southpark Canadian vibe in this game :ROFLMAO:

EpicLust

I beat it with all possible variants and the ending is as always nice. I'm satisfied and will hit the gym again. And I'm unsure whether it's good or bad but this game let me develop a weird fetish. I find women with muscles in real life very attractive now.

Ps: My n1 fav character in the game was Ruby.

1641238034821.png

Jan 15, 2019
sorry to ask, but the new games will had some kind of fail state. one of the thing i really no like in apocalypse was you technically can't lose, i now when you say fall state automatic people think is some kind ntr, but is no necessarily, you can make the mc lose his power, death, go to prison, and so on and so

sorry for my english

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes