Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone has the variable names for faction standing? I'm experiencing a bug where newer faction standing decreases instead of increases even though I am doing positive actions for that faction.
I intend to roll back further into my saves and see where this issue starts.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is cheat mode available for android?
If by cheat mode you mean the console, then no. The Renpy runtime system for Android does not provide that. There have been some reports in this thread by Android users for using online save editors to cheat. But not being an Android user myself I have no idea about that. You will have to search the thread for it.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
If by cheat mode you mean the console, then no. The Renpy runtime system for Android does not provide that. There have been some reports in this thread by Android users for using online save editors to cheat. But not being an Android user myself I have no idea about that. You will have to search the thread for it.
sigh.. i guess i had to play the HARD way... at least i know what to do but it's gonna be a damn slow process..

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I dismissed michiko to make space for another one, now I want her back, but whenever I visit the dojo, the option to rejoin the harem never appeared, am I doing something wrong?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I dismissed michiko to make space for another one, now I want her back, but whenever I visit the dojo, the option to rejoin the harem never appeared, am I doing something wrong?
The code in the dojo says this:
"I think it's time for you to re-join my harem Michiko. For some BRUTAL fucking." if lustmi >= 4 and haremmi == False and michikoharem == True and michikodismissed == False and girlsinharem <= 5:
So to rejoin
lust needs to be 4 or 5
she obviously must not be in the harem already
she must not be dismissed that week
and there should be no more than 5 other girls in the harem

Reactions: shaycormac2

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
The conditions are:
1) she entered Debra's alpha-ray machine already
2) It's morning
3) Nancy is in your harem
I did all 3 and all I'm getting is another 3 some. Once the 3 some is finished it just sends me back to the compound and not to Paulette. Please help.

I've attached a save. This when I was sent back after the 3 some.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You are welcome to disagree but my point is still valid. Nothing you said influences me to change my opinion.

Character models - horny teen audience
Humor - older audiences who understand the movie and sitcom references

You can clearly see my point just by reading the mixed reviews. Younger players are giving the game 1 star while more experienced players are praising the game. It is painfully obvious to me.
Im well into my 30's and I've lost millions of potential children to this game. Especially Lena.
Ive even lost millions of potential children while crying from laughter playing this. Your argument's foundation is based on personal preference and opinion. Not exactly seething with validity.

Apr 7, 2019
I did all 3 and all I'm getting is another 3 some. Once the 3 some is finished it just sends me back to the compound and not to Paulette. Please help.

I've attached a save. This when I was sent back after the 3 some.
Oh, you're going about this the wrong way, it seems. After you fulfilled these 3 conditions, you gotta find Nancy in the pool or gym, and in the next dialogue you'll have the option to ask her to join the New Avengers. From there, you go meet the Black Widow automatically. Sez so in the guide, and worked for me.
As an extra heads-up, you gotta have Lust 4 with Paulette. Too low, and she'll just refuse to join, and you'll have to try again some other day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr TGB

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
Oh, you're going about this the wrong way, it seems. After you fulfilled these 3 conditions, you gotta find Nancy in the pool or gym, and in the next dialogue you'll have the option to ask her to join the New Avengers. From there, you go meet the Black Widow automatically. Sez so in the guide, and worked for me.
As an extra heads-up, you gotta have Lust 4 with Paulette. Too low, and she'll just refuse to join, and you'll have to try again some other day.
OOOOoooo Ok thank you. I guess my reading comprehension skills were off on this one.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes