horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Just wanted to say a big thanks to EpicLust for developing this game. Another high quality product (with epic sized dicks and tits) delivered and completed. Thanks for being one of the minority of devs that always see their projects through to the end (and one of the few who always gives their MC an appropriately sized dong, who wants to play as a pin dick right?).

Cant wait to see what project you have in mind next.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i was wondering can my girls get pregnant even though i am skipping the scenes?
If you want to get a girl pregnant, she has to be in your Harem for at least 3 weeks in a row, and you can't skip the scene entirely, as impregnation is a choice during the sex scene. She also has to be one of the girls who is able to get knocked up in the game. (y)

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone help with the nacy muscle growth scene. its locked in my gallery. I have the captain marvel outfit in my inventory. I've already got the threesome scene with black widow. Nancy is in my harem and not pregnant, yet the option doesnt come up at the end of the scene? whats gone wrong?

Reactions: foreg

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can anyone help with the nacy muscle growth scene. its locked in my gallery. I have the captain marvel outfit in my inventory. I've already got the threesome scene with black widow. Nancy is in my harem and not pregnant, yet the option doesnt come up at the end of the scene? whats gone wrong?
I don't know what happened but open console and type:
show nancymarvel01
(enter)
and it should now be available in the gallery.

Reactions: horsemanuk

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
So I got one more problem I cant fathom out. Getting Diamonds to agree to take Suk-yo back. I've done the scene allowing diamonds to join in with heather and heathers lust is maxed out. However, i'm not getting any dialogue choices about allowing Suk'Yo back. The end dialogue is just that was interesting and kinky. The initial dialogue about Suk-Yo isnt doing too good let her back, just leads to I dont care?

Jun 30, 2018
So I got one more problem I cant fathom out. Getting Diamonds to agree to take Suk-yo back. I've done the scene allowing diamonds to join in with heather and heathers lust is maxed out. However, i'm not getting any dialogue choices about allowing Suk'Yo back. The end dialogue is just that was interesting and kinky. The initial dialogue about Suk-Yo isnt doing too good let her back, just leads to I dont care?
did you talk to heather in the club? i remember after doing the sharing scene i went to the club cheated with her lust points and she agreed to take suk yo back

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
actually too fast this game status is complete. because there are still many stories that are lacking. but what can I say, so everything looks good especially with pregnancy tags. looks beautiful. good game.

Jun 30, 2018
actually too fast this game status is complete. because there are still many stories that are lacking. but what can I say, so everything looks good especially with pregnancy tags. looks beautiful. good game.
this game has as much content as the best game out there really and its pretty complete your final target is to get girls into your harem view all their scenes and all that is implemented for all girls, can't fault the developer for being fast making his games not so lazy like the others who are just milking their patreon members monthly with no content

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I have no impregnation option while hanky-panking girls in the harem. Is it a bug? I've finished the game already and have a save right before visiting Trumpf City.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes