akashi1363

Jun 5, 2021
I need help, please. I met the conditions (married to taylor, have six or more babies and own the pee pee tape) to defeat trump. But despite that I lose every time. I can’t unlock the final scene.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I need help, please. I met the conditions (married to taylor, have six or more babies and own the pee pee tape) to defeat trump. But despite that I lose every time. I can’t unlock the final scene.
Besides owning the pee tape you need also to have seen it. In the console check variable seenpeetape. If it is not True that is why you are failing. And you can't be a member of the church faction, that always loses when going to the White House.

akashi1363

Jun 5, 2021
En plus de posséder le ruban adhésif pipi, vous devez également l’avoir vu. Dans la console, vérifiez la variable seenpeetape. Si ce n’est pas vrai, c’est pourquoi vous échouez. Et vous ne pouvez pas être membre de la faction de l’église, qui perd toujours quand on va à la Maison Blanche.
[/CITATION]
thank you for your help

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
This is a list of cheats that I found out.

usedmarniebouncer 1/0

usedmilitiauniform 1/0

usednranra 1/0

usedpendulum 1/0

usedspliff 1/0

usedtalisman 1/0

usedzarabouncer 1/0

wave(01~06)01explored 1/0

stonepiece(01~09) 1/0

churchnickname 1/0

deepnickname 1/0

sierranickname 1/0

trumpsternickname 1/0

warriornickname 1/0

churchlore(01~05) 1/0

stonepieces=(0~8)

collectedstones=(0~8)

Last edited:

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
The requirements to finish this game are so convulted and specific that you can only win if you read the walkthrough, that's not how a game is made, you don't play these kinds of games to grind your way when events are decided by a dice roll, you know how many days I spent to get nancy to spawn in the gym or pool because their placements are random at the start of the day so to finish the game you're not even guarenteed that, while also having to beat people over and over with dicerolls you can't control, total failure of a system on an otherwise fun concept for a game

Reactions: Hornyowl

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
I've gone to G2 and triggered the Avengers mission but there is no dialogue with Debra coming up to ask about the reverse polarity experiment - I have completed all science experiments. It feels like I'm missing something can anyone help... thanks.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've gone to G2 and triggered the Avengers mission but there is no dialogue with Debra coming up to ask about the reverse polarity experiment - I have completed all science experiments. It feels like I'm missing something can anyone help... thanks.
You have to work at least once in a given week for the dialogue to appear. Work once, go back. Dialogue should be there.

Reactions: Sups

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
You have to work at least once in a given week for the dialogue to appear. Work once, go back. Dialogue should be there.
OK thanks... will give it a go...

Also after going to G4 and releasing the kidnapped ladies the hex doesn't show up as cleared... I can keep going back to play the scenes and collect more cash - should that be happening...?

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
OK thanks... will give it a go...

Also after going to G4 and releasing the kidnapped ladies the hex doesn't show up as cleared... I can keep going back to play the scenes and collect more cash - should that be happening...?
Oh and also Angie keeps showing up on Mondays in my harem (she's pregnant) even though I've given her back to her parents...
I suspect I may have to start over as I'm wondering if I've clicked through too quickly...

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The requirements to finish this game are so convulted and specific that you can only win if you read the walkthrough, that's not how a game is made, you don't play these kinds of games to grind your way when events are decided by a dice roll, you know how many days I spent to get nancy to spawn in the gym or pool because their placements are random at the start of the day so to finish the game you're not even guarenteed that, while also having to beat people over and over with dicerolls you can't control, total failure of a system on an otherwise fun concept for a game
Completely agree. I stopped playing because of that...randomization of variables makes the WT a farce and the game becomes frustrating.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes