Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. MC is just trying to survive. MC is going into this avengers initiative with people he likes.
MC was getting cooped up in that room and getting all sorts a different results on the field.
MC had to try adventure and all those messages from the trumpsters had to come to a bout.
MC is hunted, as was exhibited on this site, by bounty hunters. MC is the avenger in this story.
Being the hunted, like shown in some movies or games about predators/narcisists hunting humans
4 sport, you gotta take the fight to them and beat them into submission.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
in the photo session with Barbara for the calendar there is a part (near the end) where appear only one option 'Don't say a word', there is an alternative scene if I have more points with her or if she is already in the harem?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stick to being hulk in this one .. you get Nat no problem.
In that other game .. well .. it is a waiting game at present times.

gaserbadr

Oct 10, 2019
i cant do anything with clara !!! i tried many times with her also with the father(i guess) but still have no clue

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changelog for v1.0 (which is actually found in the game from the main menu...)

TRUMPF CITY: Fight your way into the Supreme White House.
TRUMPF CITY: Fuck your way into the Oval Office.
TRUMPF CITY: Kick Trumpf out of the Oval Office.
TRUMPF CITY: Let the orgy begin!
TRUMPF CITY: THE END

Separate pdf hints guide for v1.0 (which can be found in the main game folder...)
From the hints guide section on Trumpf City:

The third way to enter Trumpf City is through the sewers at the North Entrance (hex G2). Sean Insannity who guards the sewers entrance can only be beaten in close combat if the MC re-forms the New Avengers after having visited the sewers once already, which activates that quest. The success of the quest involves having Nancy in your harem, having had her costume neutralized for alpha- radiations, her having had a threesome with the Black Widow already (and therefore acquired a Captain Marvel outfit), and having a lust of at least 4 with Paulette in hex G1. Talk to Debra and convince her to test her machine on Nancy in reverse polarity (available after all science experiments have been completed). Then talk to Nancy to get her to go the lab for the experiment. Once this has been done, while Nancy is in your harem, you need to take her (by finding her either at the pool or the gym IN THE MORNING) with you and a scout to meet the Black Widow in the morning, then Paulette at hex G1 (who will reveal she is in fact Captain Canuck, a FAMOUS (according to her) Canadian superhero). The whole crew will then head to G2 for a close combat fight with Sean Insannity. If he is defeated, the MC will be able to enter Trumpf City with the Black Widow

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Apocalypse [v1.0] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes