Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
March 9 2020 - 1st 5 stars review about a relaxing game of sand box proportions.
March 9 2022 - last 1 star review about the heart ache of gaming in here with everything in the game.
Polarizing gamer views for a game with so many features one just has to look and find a good one.

Reactions: EpicLust

Arin1234

Jul 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Apocalypse [v1.0] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
the maga links are not working

blahblah87a

Dec 6, 2019
A full save will not do you any good. The only thing you can do from there is watch the end credits. There is no way for going back.
It would need to be individual save files, so however many different scenes there are - not impossible, other games do it

Unknown944

Dec 29, 2018
Love the game so much, I was wondering since the game is finished. Is the Amy workshop scene (that's not implemented, when you try to improve mechanical skill) is it abandoned or am I missing something?

Unknown944

Dec 29, 2018
I don't mean where is she located, I mean the scene/image of her teaching him the mechanical skills, it says scene isn't implemented yet.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't mean where is she located, I mean the scene/image of her teaching him the mechanical skills, it says scene isn't implemented yet.
It wasn't implemented and therefore never will. Doesn't really matter, the skill increase is there.

Reactions: zapallbugs
Aug 13, 2021
I'm stuck, passport is invalid and I can't recruit BlackWidow even after the reverse suit experiment on Nancy. I'go there every morning and that option doesn't pop up

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
This is frustrating me. I have lust points for Barbara and Ayla but there is never an option to date or otherwise proceed on their paths. I just want those two in my harem! why is there no walkthrough? Are they gated behind the tedious exploration or what?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is frustrating me. I have lust points for Barbara and Ayla but there is never an option to date or otherwise proceed on their paths. I just want those two in my harem! why is there no walkthrough? Are they gated behind the tedious exploration or what?
Did you get the hint from Marnie at the bar abour the Red Canyon? This is necessary to invite girls on a date.
It's specified in the hints guide, dating section.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Any tips about how to open console on windows 10? The command shift + O triggers nothing. And I have tried some methods found in google about setting some variables, still can't the console working.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes