SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Oh is this actually complete? Neat. I assumed it was another case of mistakenly thinking 1.0 means complete.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Apocalypse [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
One thing that i disliked about Epiclust style is how the character are depicted or designed. The MC was like, a Steroid-Addict 10 year old with the size of his penis as if he was dipped into Chernobyl's Elephant Foot, while the female is just, someone that see a perfect watermelons and implant it inside their breasts. There are no consistency on how his style works with the characters. And every Male characters on Epiclust games is just like a wannabe alpha male that just be there to be a cringe character, while the female is just a horny-ass bitches. I like his story plot, the way how the story has it's own consistency, but the character design is just... Lazy as fuck

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
One thing that i disliked about Epiclust style is how the character are depicted or designed. The MC was like, a Steroid-Addict 10 year old with the size of his penis as if he was dipped into Chernobyl's Elephant Foot, while the female is just, someone that see a perfect watermelons and implant it inside their breasts. There are no consistency on how his style works with the characters. And every Male characters on Epiclust games is just like a wannabe alpha male that just be there to be a cringe character, while the female is just a horny-ass bitches. I like his story plot, the way how the story has it's own consistency, but the character design is just... Lazy as fuck
Lazy, really? Having to add extra veins and muscles to characters is "lazy"? Having to work around the large breasts of the female characters to work around some sex positions that would be otherwise much more easily rendered with "normal" characters is lazy?
You are entitled not to like the style, but don't call it "lazy".

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes