ignant

Jan 18, 2021
No need to have one. Just follow one of the three ways to get into Trumpf City outlined in the guide. Be sure to always take one of the scouts with you. There is a shootout at the White House and they come in handy there.
I see. Will do. Thanks for the info!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you Epiclust for completing this game!
i just have one question, when I try to click on the "Mc Stats" banner on the upper left of the screen, it doesn't work (I always have to check my stats using the computer in my room). Can you please check if it needs to be fixed? Thanks again!

Reactions: EpicLust

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Really finished? Nice! Is this worth playing even if you are not a huge fan of car size funbags and giant PPs? You know, for the story? ;)

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Really finished? Nice! Is this worth playing even if you are not a huge fan of car size funbags and giant PPs? You know, for the story? ;)
I recommend reading my review for the game which should help answer your questions. The game is worth playing for the humor as long as you are the correct audience for the game. Too many players don't get the humor and write negative reviews claiming terrible writing (which isn't the problem, it is their youth and inexperience - lots of references and parodies they don't get). In my opinion the game is for older audiences who follow politics. Yes, some of the character models are ridiculous I agree.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
It's been more than half a year, so I'm asking again:
Question: When I last played this half a year ago I came to the conclusion that the game is no longer worth playing until some sort of quest/objective tracker is implemented.

Has this happened yet?
Thanks. :)

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
hey is there another way to open invemtory in android beside that double swipe things? all my 2 fingers swipe doesnt work and i cant open inventory at all.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
With it being completed do we still need to add the incest patch? and is it up to date as well.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
With it being completed do we still need to add the incest patch? and is it up to date as well.
The incest patch is about Patreon ToS, not about the state of the project.
And it does have the version number in the file name so it should be up to date.

Reactions: NekoRush

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hey is there another way to open invemtory in android beside that double swipe things? all my 2 fingers swipe doesnt work and i cant open inventory at all.
then switch to icon quick menu and use its buttons.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes