slickricks

Jun 13, 2020
Epiclust, you're the man. Love your work. Sorry to sound ignorant or like I haven't read the guide (I have), but my Strength is 16 and I can't get past Guilfool...any idea why that might be? Thanks!!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust, you're the man. Love your work. Sorry to sound ignorant or like I haven't read the guide (I have), but my Strength is 16 and I can't get past Guilfool...any idea why that might be? Thanks!!
Did you complete the FBI's tests? this sets variable exploredhex56third to True, which is what is required to beat her.

"A few words about the end of the game because some people are having difficulties getting past Kimberly or beat Trumpf and other tidbits. If you can't get past her, you can cheat by opening up the console (shift+o) and typing:
exploredhex56third = True
(don't forget the capital T in True) "

BillyWilly

May 7, 2018
Given the scope of this project I honestly have a hard time believing that this game is feature complete. But if it is, congrats. It is one of the funnier games on this site. That is for sure.

slickricks

Jun 13, 2020
Did you complete the FBI's tests? this sets variable exploredhex56third to True, which is what is required to beat her.

"A few words about the end of the game because some people are having difficulties getting past Kimberly or beat Trumpf and other tidbits. If you can't get past her, you can cheat by opening up the console (shift+o) and typing:
exploredhex56third = True
(don't forget the capital T in True) "
Thanks EpicLust, I thought I had but maybe I was confusing my saves. Works now!

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Congrats on the completion of your second major game, EpicLust! I can't wait until I get the time to play this all the way through. I am also looking forward to your next game.

Reactions: EpicLust

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Given the scope of this project I honestly have a hard time believing that this game is feature complete. But if it is, congrats. It is one of the funnier games on this site. That is for sure.
I am a bit puzzled myself. Two weeks ago (roughly) the dev said that it would be two more months before version 1.0 would be ready. Now, it suddenly gets released. I'm not sure if content was cut or if the ending was rushed. I have only played through 0.9 so far. It could be that he is anxious to start his new project and wanted to finish this game up quickly (don't know for sure).

There are a couple of events in the game that feel unfinished such as the whole 'Nancy visiting the player at night to sleep in his bed'. I expected some sort of progression with this that never came (such as being able to sleep with Nancy when she comes over or a special sex event). There are also a couple of things you can purchase throughout the game that aren't used (that I know of anyway, could be mistaken and I missed it).

Reactions: MrHHH

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
So, this the final release? Feature complete and all? Hard to believe it's finally out. Let the good times roll!

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
One thing that i disliked about Epiclust style is how the character are depicted or designed. The MC was like, a Steroid-Addict 10 year old with the size of his penis as if he was dipped into Chernobyl's Elephant Foot, while the female is just, someone that see a perfect watermelons and implant it inside their breasts. There are no consistency on how his style works with the characters. And every Male characters on Epiclust games is just like a wannabe alpha male that just be there to be a cringe character, while the female is just a horny-ass bitches. I like his story plot, the way how the story has it's own consistency, but the character design is just... Lazy as fuck
Thanx for your input. No one cares.

Tewowistesfr

Sep 4, 2020
hi Epiclust your game is awsome but the way new avengers is bugged for me , i don't know why , i see your guide i do all the thing i have to do for this way but nancy never come with me to see black widow , yeah i go meet her in the morning at the pool and at the gym and i do all the thing i have to do before. At the gym Nancy do her sport and at the pool i just have the option to fuck her with her new bikini. Maybe its because i use some cheats or because i do a thing too early , i don't know.
( sry for my bad english)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I like his story plot, the way how the story has it's own consistency, but the character design is just... Lazy as fuck
I'm not a huge fan of super exaggerated proportions, but There is really nothing lazy about the character design here. None are stock models, or unmodified assets. All have been pretty extremely customized, and the poses and animations require extra work because of this as well. I can understand not appreciating an art style, but calling it lazy cause you don't like it, is a bit....lazy. ;)

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes