IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of super exaggerated proportions, but There is really nothing lazy about the character design here. None are stock models, or unmodified assets. All have been pretty extremely customized, and the poses and animations require extra work because of this as well. I can understand not appreciating an art style, but calling it lazy cause you don't like it, is a bit....lazy. ;)
Here's the thing.

1. English is not my first language
2. The word that came up to my mind is only "Lazy as fuck", I don't know the other word, but if i put it into some sort of a paragraph, it should be something with "The character design is more of an exaggerated version of a male", that's why i put "..." because i'm confused if lazy was the perfect word. I don't know the short word of it. Until this minute, i still can only came up with "lazy as fuck" because i don't know the right word for it

Reactions: Bloodguard

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Another great, completed project from Epic-fucking-lust! This man is a legend, can't wait to see what his next project will be!

Reactions: EpicLust

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can some one help me to tell whta happen to my game ?
i already try to reextract the game but this happen again....
i'm curently using the Compressed version...
(damn my cookie setting is error)
so it said that the memory could not be writen

Last edited:

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
Kinda curious since there's no change log. Does 1.0 allow you to impregnate every girl as long as she can join your harem? Last I checked there were quite a lot you couldn't. If not, any plans to revisit that, or is this game done-done?

Reactions: CadamWarlock

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Changelog for v1.0 (which is actually found in the game from the main menu...)

TRUMPF CITY: Fight your way into the Supreme White House.
TRUMPF CITY: Fuck your way into the Oval Office.
TRUMPF CITY: Kick Trumpf out of the Oval Office.
TRUMPF CITY: Let the orgy begin!
TRUMPF CITY: THE END

Separate pdf hints guide for v1.0 (which can be found in the main game folder...)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Congratulations on finishing another game! Loved the humor in Bulges and this one, can't wait to see what you do with the next.

Reactions: EpicLust
Aug 26, 2018
Could someone post a mirror for the incest patch please? Workupload is rather insistent on blocking TOR users, and I'm not downloading that stuff over a normal connection.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes