LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I absolutely love your work. While I am sad to see this game [Completed] I am happy for the future content in other games we will see from you!

Reactions: EpicLust

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Bro will someone tell me the fucking max lvl of mc stats? or i wont be playing the game, it's so sandbox and huge that i feel like i need to know the max stats to play it man... someone tell me

i mus say that the game is pretty good and i like all the girls less the nurse, but man, i want to follow an order to play it, or i will grow bored

Reactions: Hornyowl

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Trying again:

Question: When I last played this half a year ago I came to the conclusion that the game is no longer worth playing until some sort of quest/objective tracker is implemented.

Has this happened yet?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get the bike/vehicle so the MC can drive alone? Thank you.
yes, I do. And you would too if you had used the search box at the top right of the page. Search for 'buy bike' and you will get a number of answers to your question.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
yes, I do. And you would too if you had used the search box at the top right of the page. Search for 'buy bike' and you will get a number of answers to your question.
So I did what you said and all I seemed to find is questions. I am a Road Warrior 5 and I have the diamonds and I only get to screw Heather either with or without Chief Diamond which I have done over a dozen times. After I do NOT get any option to get Suk-Yu to rejoin.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I did what you said and all I seemed to find is questions. I am a Road Warrior 5 and I have the diamonds and I only get to screw Heather either with or without Chief Diamond which I have done over a dozen times. After I do NOT get any option to get Suk-Yu to rejoin.
Reading the about dozen answers you get on the search shouldn't be that hard. Some points:
- you need *two* sets of diamonds. In the answers is where you can find them.
- Suk-Yu rejoining has nothing to do with that you asked, getting the bike.
Reading the guide that comes with the game wouldn't hurt either. It contains most of the answers.

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 12.13.11 PM.png

still cant pass this, even though im on the newest version.

also i still get the mission for the church and it says hes innocent so it keeps repeating

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there a console command or cheat for money? Really wish there was a passive or automatic way to earn some cash. The camel thing is not much fun after a while. Still really enjoy the game, it's frickin hilarious. :LOL:

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Well, now wait for someone to take a patch to have everyone in the harem, it is the only problem that the game has

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
The text in that tip is a bit off. But looking at the code you can just continue and it should work.

So I have her in my harem, I've visited black widow except neither of them dress up as the outfit anymore and its just a regular sx scene. When I go to the other girl to recruit her, just another sex scene.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So I have her in my harem, I've visited black widow except neither of them dress up as the outfit anymore and its just a regular sx scene. When I go to the other girl to recruit her, just another sex scene.
From the hints guide section on Trumpf City:

The third way to enter Trumpf City is through the sewers at the North Entrance (hex G2). Sean Insannity who guards the sewers entrance can only be beaten in close combat if the MC re-forms the New Avengers after having visited the sewers once already, which activates that quest. The success of the quest involves having Nancy in your harem, having had her costume neutralized for alpha- radiations, her having had a threesome with the Black Widow already (and therefore acquired a Captain Marvel outfit), and having a lust of at least 4 with Paulette in hex G1. Talk to Debra and convince her to test her machine on Nancy in reverse polarity (available after all science experiments have been completed). Then talk to Nancy to get her to go the lab for the experiment. Once this has been done, while Nancy is in your harem, you need to take her (by finding her either at the pool or the gym IN THE MORNING) with you and a scout to meet the Black Widow in the morning, then Paulette at hex G1 (who will reveal she is in fact Captain Canuck, a FAMOUS (according to her) Canadian superhero). The whole crew will then head to G2 for a close combat fight with Sean Insannity. If he is defeated, the MC will be able to enter Trumpf City with the Black Widow

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes