Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So how do I ask a girl on a date? Comp girl says option becomes available at 2 lust, but where? I don't see it on the character interface, or the MC lust stats screen, and if I find one of the girls on the base, it doesn't seem to be there either, just options for whatever room they are in. I have talked to the bartender and got the knowledge for the date area. What am I missing? :unsure:

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/final.rpy", line 1028, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_JoeInventory'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/final.rpy", line 1028, in script
    return
  File "D:\Apocalypse\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1485, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "D:\Apocalypse\Apocalypse-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 677, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_JoeInventory'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 1.0
Sun Dec 26 00:35:08 2021

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Given the scope of this project I honestly have a hard time believing that this game is feature complete. But if it is, congrats. It is one of the funnier games on this site. That is for sure.
Yeaa, man, i also hard to belive this.... It like you favorite manga just finished on best moment and Dev write like: "Ok, they live lond and happy, see you ^)"

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I recommend reading my review for the game which should help answer your questions. The game is worth playing for the humor as long as you are the correct audience for the game. Too many players don't get the humor and write negative reviews claiming terrible writing (which isn't the problem, it is their youth and inexperience - lots of references and parodies they don't get). In my opinion the game is for older audiences who follow politics. Yes, some of the character models are ridiculous I agree.
Humor, ok Mate, listen, if you talk asbout Humor i think you talk about thngs like Trump or Marvel?
No mate it not callimng Humor it no more even just Parody ok?
If you wall talk about Games were is realy a lot of humor find another Projects like, sample "GORDON"

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
so, this happen when i first try running the game...
can someone explain why thou ?
it was really confussing, because after this happen, the Appocalypse task will vanish automatically without this warning, and the game are never starting...
sory for my broken english

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Please i need to know, if the game have time limit or i can play and play and the game no show me game over.
I would like to know the answer to this as well, as I tend to take my time with sandbox style games and would rather not have it blow up in my face. :(

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Please i need to know, if the game have time limit or i can play and play and the game no show me game over.
I would like to know the answer to this as well, as I tend to take my time with sandbox style games and would rather not have it blow up in my face. :(
There is a soft time limit of 25 weeks (can be increased to 30 weeks) by when you should take down the president.
However, once you get to week 31 (with the increase) you can just choose the option to keep playing, everything will still be available as normal except for one way to enter the White House, which is via the Western Wall (since your card will have expired). There are no extra scenes or anything choosing this way of entering so no harm done, just go with one of the other two ways.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so, this happen when i first try running the game...
can someone explain why thou ?
it was really confussing, because after this happen, the Appocalypse task will vanish automatically without this warning, and the game are never starting...
sory for my broken english
This doesn't look like a problem with the game itself. Something at the system level is going wrong in an unforeseen way. The reference to sdl_app, which is a low-level driver library, points to a problem with a video driver or something like that. Are you having this problem with other Renpy games?

Reactions: EpicLust

pentepente

Oct 9, 2017
Hi !
Looks like the game contain some screenshot about the next game (with the future MC), can someone could post them here or send it tom me by mp ?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
err does anyone knows where exactly is the stone fragment from the strip club? i have searched from outside and inside and pressing the stripper to check the other angle and visiting the bar but cant find any stone on the right side of the pillar based on the walkthrough...

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
This doesn't look like a problem with the game itself. Something at the system level is going wrong in an unforeseen way. The reference to sdl_app, which is a low-level driver library, points to a problem with a video driver or something like that. Are you having this problem with other Renpy games?
ah, thanks for anwering, sir...
but no, thats why i wondering to myself....
i already check my registry, check the latest update of net framework available for my device, and almost everything beside clean restart my laptop.....
i have a problem thou about my display driver, since AMD has stopped my A3 with R4 graphic, and an update didn't thourough smoothly, but even then, i still can play heavy games from here like BOTN, LP, etc.....

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to pass fbi test 2 with kimberly in the white house
A few words about the end of the game because some people are having difficulties getting past Kimberly or beat Trumpf and other tidbits. If you can't get past her, you can cheat by opening up the console (shift+o) and typing:

exploredhex56third = True

(don't forget the capital T in True)

If you didn't go through the pregnancy route with compound women because you didn't like the idea, and this causes you to lose to President-for-Life Trumpf, you can cheat the number of kids you have by opening the console (shift+o) and typing:

mcchildren = 6

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes