Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Enjoy my playthrough so far and at a first glance there is a shit ton to do. Right now talking to everyone and boosting my stats...which just eat up the weeks but I read before that there is only a soft time limit with no missable scenes ect so thats cool.

What I did not read was if we get something special if I max out only one faction at the end. Any seperate endings, scenes or is there no penalty in getting them all maxed?

Reactions: RebelDrake8758

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
err does anyone knows where exactly is the stone fragment from the strip club? i have searched from outside and inside and pressing the stripper to check the other angle and visiting the bar but cant find any stone on the right side of the pillar based on the walkthrough...
This one only appears if Zara is not in your harem. So if you don't see it, I'm guessing that's the case.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Enjoy my playthrough so far and at a first glance there is a shit ton to do. Right now talking to everyone and boosting my stats...which just eat up the weeks but I read before that there is only a soft time limit with no missable scenes ect so thats cool.

What I did not read was if we get something special if I max out only one faction at the end. Any seperate endings, scenes or is there no penalty in getting them all maxed?
You cannot max all factions, it's impossible. You can belong to only one faction at a time and if you read the hints guide section on the Supreme White House, you would see that belonging to the Church faction at the end is a BAD idea.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You cannot max all factions, it's impossible. You can belong to only one faction at a time and you read the hints guide section on the Supreme White House, you would see that belonging to the Church faction at the end is a BAD idea.
Hui, thx for the quick reply. I gave the hints guide only a quick glance but good to know.
It seemed to me if you could invest in all factions because I got points for them here and there already.
Hmm what to choose ,)

Mar 21, 2018
It's your game and you can do what you want but why repeat player's main criticisms of the past? The girl with the short red hair has ridiculously sized breasts. This is not attractive, it is the opposite. It would be nice to have a variety of breast sizes. They don't all have to be J cup. Again, you can do whatever you want. It is your game.

Who is your audience? If it is horny teens then the character models are fine. However, most of your humor is for more experienced audiences who understand the humor and movie references so see the problem?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It's your game and you can do what you want but why repeat player's main criticisms of the past? The girl with the short red hair has ridiculously sized breasts. This is not attractive, it is the opposite. It would be nice to have a variety of breast sizes. They don't all have to be J cup. Again, you can do whatever you want. It is your game.

Who is your audience? If it is horny teens then the character models are fine. However, most of your humor is for more experienced audiences who understand the humor and movie references so see the problem?
You did notice the dev's name? EPIClust (formerly EPICsize). Thus his niche is 'ridiculous proportions', not normal sizes. And looking at the audience and number of patrons he seems to be doing quite well. So I think your criticism is wide off the mark.

Edit: most of Marvel's heroines are not exactly 'normal-sized' either. So there seems to be a market for 'not-normal-sized'.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
You did notice the dev's name? EPIClust (formerly EPICsize). Thus his niche is 'ridiculous proportions', not normal sizes. And looking at the audience and number of patrons he seems to be doing quite well. So I think your criticism is wide off the mark.

Edit: most of Marvel's heroines are not exactly 'normal-sized' either. So there seems to be a market for 'not-normal-sized'.
You are welcome to disagree but my point is still valid. Nothing you said influences me to change my opinion.

Character models - horny teen audience
Humor - older audiences who understand the movie and sitcom references

You can clearly see my point just by reading the mixed reviews. Younger players are giving the game 1 star while more experienced players are praising the game. It is painfully obvious to me.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Okay, i haven't played in a while, and am gearing up for a *gasp* playthrough from scratch. One question: is impregnation a requirement for unlocking any achievements, or is it entirely optional?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I hope most of you managed to finish the game, here are some more preview pics for the game I'm currently working on "Cockham Superheroes".
Are you going to allow an Ipatch option with more than 1 possible family member? I'd consider supporting if that was the case.
Incest is Wincest. ;) I really like the images of the new game, they look nice. (y)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Okay, i haven't played in a while, and am gearing up for a *gasp* playthrough from scratch. One question: is impregnation a requirement for unlocking any achievements, or is it entirely optional?
It helps a lot to beat Trumpf in the supreme white house. You have to have a girl in your harem for two weeks before you get the option to impregnate them so don't switch the girl out of your harem until she delivers a baby. If you used cheats to lower the grind and get to the end faster (and therefore don't get very many babies), you can use the following command in the console: mcchildren=6

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes