Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Im well into my 30's and I've lost millions of potential children to this game. Especially Lena.
Ive even lost millions of potential children while crying from laughter playing this. Your argument's foundation is based on personal preference and opinion. Not exactly seething with validity.
But you're not a younger player (read...TEENS...meaning your age in digits has two numbers starting with a '1').

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Ever notice how many times the dev keeps telling people to read the guide or that what they're asking is given in the guide. IMO there are two (possibly three) reasons for that:
1] They can't be bothered tp read;
2] (possibly) they run the game on full screen and don't know or can't remember how to access the guide in-game;
3] Since most situations/interactions are based on random rolls of a die (maybe dice?) the guide becomes fucking useless after a certain point and players simply ignore it. Especially since there isn't a proper quest tracker.

Reactions: RedWyne007 and t727

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
But you're not a younger player (read...TEENS...meaning your age in digits has two numbers starting with a '1').
Please don't address me in such a condescending manner. Furthermore, you should learn to read yourself. The original comment I was replying to was to the fact that the user said " Character models - horny teen audience ".
Although, I can see where your confusion may have begun. The fact that I also addressed the fact that the writing made me laugh. However, it seems you were either completely oblivious to the first part of my comment or chose to ignore it simply for argumentative reasonings.
Anyway, we're adults, yeah? Let's communicate like adults and not use condescention. Thanks for your reply.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Please don't address me in such a condescending manner. Furthermore, you should learn to read yourself. The original comment I was replying to was to the fact that the user said " Character models - horny teen audience ".
Although, I can see where your confusion may have begun. The fact that I also addressed the fact that the writing made me laugh. However, it seems you were either completely oblivious to the first part of my comment or chose to ignore it simply for argumentative reasonings.
Anyway, we're adults, yeah? Let's communicate like adults and not use condescention. Thanks for your reply.
I suggest you re-read your post. It may be that you intended to reply to "Character models - horny teen audience". But that got thrown out the window because of the context in which it was placed. I did read your entire comment and interpreted this:
Im well into my 30's and I've lost millions of potential children to this game. Especially Lena.
as fapping and you as identifying as 'horny teen audience' as opposed to you as a 30ish year old straddling the two groups.

Which is why this:
Your argument's foundation is based on personal preference and opinion. Not exactly seething with validity.
can also be applied to you.

If I wish to do this:
chose to ignore it simply for argumentative reasonings.
I tend to use ellipses before or after the excerpt so you will know what I am doing.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What is the timer on the Debra Science experiments? I did the first one where Gwen gets raped, but have not been able to get the next one to trigger. A few weeks have passed and in the lab she just has me help Gwen. Even though Gwen is already in my harem, she just says she is still recovering from being raped. What am I missing? :unsure:
Also can you use the pendulum on Debra? It does not seem to be an option anywhere. I'm having a hard time getting her lust up.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm just asking because there's no tag, but the setting would imply something involving dickgirls :LOL:
True. But there's no tag because a tag would imply it's a major part of the game. It isn't. Chief Diamond is the only dickgirl, and Debra and Gwen can grow a cock momentarily in one scene each, that's it.

Reactions: Gashka
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes