linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, hey, how can I see which quests are currently active/pending in the game? Is there any quests menu on that?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there an easy way to get money in this game? Aside from working or the fight bets?
You can of course cheat money in the console. Look it up in the hints guide (last page) that comes with the game. But there really is no need for it. You can earn more money in the regular way than you really need. There is money all over the place. You can shoot camels (earning both money and Road Warrior points), work in the Food Unit (earning both money and Sierra Cluib points), you can work in the lab etc.

Reactions: Topgun1_wrx

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Shot three coyotes but Lena date won't appear it says I can take her on a date talk to her in the command centre and Lena lust is 4
Did you shoot three coyotes WITH HER PRESENT?

open console (shift +o) and type:
lenaconvincedate

what is the answer? It should be three if you shot three coyotes in her presence...

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I have a problem with Taylor. Everytime I go there I get the option to propose to her. It seems to be in a loop. So I don't propose and then I propose and visit every day to propose so I can have sex but she doesn't get pregnant. Anyone can help?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have a problem with Taylor. Everytime I go there I get the option to propose to her. It seems to be in a loop. So I don't propose and then I propose and visit every day to propose so I can have sex but she doesn't get pregnant. Anyone can help?
Post a save made at the start of the scene, that will help a lot in determining what is going on.
And just asking, you are playing the standard version from Epiclust without any mods, hacks etc?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Post a save made at the start of the scene, that will help a lot in determining what is going on.
And just asking, you are playing the standard version from Epiclust without any mods, hacks etc?
Yes that is correct I am not using any mods or hacks. Here is the save, hope it helps

Reactions: alic4

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how i can start the date event?
i remember able to do it in 0.7 but now i can't trigger any of it
i play on epiclust android version no mods or hack used
Get a hint from Marnie at the bar about the Red Canyon.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
what is the food unit your guide refer to?
the guide quest for genie stone, does it refer to the girl who sell the food on market desert town or other hex place?
The food unit is where Laurie grows food inside the compound.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Personally, I don't see big ass.
When the boobs are bigger than the ass
and the ass isn't twice the size of the rib-cage,
that's not a big ass.

What I'm talking about may be that the game doesn't have huge asses,
but to me:
the only big ass is a female ass that's twice the size of a girls/womans rib-cage.
Which may lead to the reduction of the female cast's rib-cages, but in proportion, their asses would increase in size.
Also, short hair without the customisation option to lengthen it, is not a good idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supercheese123
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes