Apr 5, 2022
I'm having trouble successfully completing the prisoner quest and could really use some help. Also, I can't find the strip club in Desert town, so there is that. Playing v1.0

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having trouble successfully completing the prisoner quest and could really use some help. Also, I can't find the strip club in Desert town, so there is that. Playing v1.0
For the prisoner request you have to interrogate her for 3 days in a row, starting from right when you get the quest from Lena.
For the strip club go to the desert town (hex C5), then turn right, and on the left you see the bouncer. Talk to him. Straight onwards through the arch is to the market. To get into the stripclub you either need to be a member of the Road Warrior faction and know the password (you get that from Jake or the Widow) or bring Zara or Marnie. Using the girls works only one time for each of them.

Reactions: EpicLust

Rayquaza1720

Aug 25, 2019
where is the stone in the food unit
6) In the food unit – center left of the screen, suspended behind a salad rack (must hover over it to pick it up).
from the hunts

Apr 5, 2022
Thanks, @zapallbugs. I ended up helping her escape. Found the bouncer, too. (y) Now I'm gtrying to figure out how to get permission to clean the Moist Crypt. I keep offering to clean the church but no crypt option. :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well i have made a guide, this one took quite some time and its made for one handed usage pepe smart.png
which means whole document is linked

anyway
added in all the hints and info about the girls i could find, about the basic and advanced gameplay
guide is made per girls - who, where , all - if there is chick in game you can see how she looks like and all about her
also all the hints about things that i could found
did include round 60/70% of basic guide in to it, but not all so you will still need it at least for 1st half of game
have also added complete console (not xbox or ps5) to it, so if you want to cheese you can

final version of it have fun with it

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you, @mcmitja. I'll definitely take a look (and most likely use it). I did find the quest section of the attached guide and it is excellent, imho. Thank you both. You guys are freaking awesome!

Reactions: micmitja

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I doubt anyone made a comment on this before.
The game is rigged
No wonder I fail most rolling dice.. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RIGGED GAME!!! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: EpicLust

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I doubt anyone made a comment on this before.
The game is rigged
No wonder I fail most rolling dice.. :ROFLMAO:
RIGGED GAME!!! :KEK:
well as dices goes, always make save before you roll - rolling back is always same outcome, but loading save before the roll is dif outcome
and also can boost stats those got effect on low roles

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I wonder how many I missed? :unsure:;)
I'm just thought of one. When Taylor give birth to lil' Randy, MC could have said "Don't let him pick guitars or drive an old truck" for "Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" kinda fitting since they are Texans. :KEK:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes