Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
gave it a play through, dug what I saw, 'specially the botanist with the expando tits. one comment I see is people getting dragging on the Poli angle, but screw 'em, the game has a guy with a dick bigger than most people's legs and women with tits that would put them in traction, the whole satirical view on how a world ending event occurs is the most believable aspect of this completely fictional game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I'm completely confused now.

The main characters of the previous two games had faces like little children.
That is why I got the impression that the author is simply not able to make a normal looking male face.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the second picture shows a perfectly normal looking man. Hallelujah!
I was hoping that he is the protagonist... But no. The protagonist has child's head again.
I don't even mind the ridiculous amount of muscle and penis size, but child's heads...

Why?
Why would someone deliberately sabotaged his own work?
Or it is some weird fetish which I do not understand?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi! timdonehy200 amazing work as always. I just finished playing the game but im missing just one scene in the gym with Laurie, how do i trigger it? thxs and keep on the good work. Im waiting for the last days of BotB, hope its really soon, i cant wait!!!
I guess you have to see Laurie in the gym twice, which I recognize is unlikely right now with the one week time limit...

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Oh by the way, is it too late or at all possible to include the gigantic busty model that you used as the principal in BOTB, in Apocalyspe(you know since the theme is that radiation has given growth to female/male body parts)?
I'll second this...and the librarian...and the nurse...and the aunt... :love:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Surely an alpha stud as the mc can force his way into multiple factions if not all all of them ( yes both deep state and trumpsters) over the course of the game?
Yes, but you can only belong to one faction at once. So you will have to choose carefully for what's the best faction to belong to at the time basically...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes