DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
4 hardcore school day-dreaming sequences available from week 6 onward
What? What it is Dreams? MC need take nap on School classes?
New skill can be improved during class starting from week 6 onward (French)
French? Waht French? O_O
And the MC can now catch Covid-19 too...
Ok... I ma not wanna talk about politics or hipe... I just wanna talk about next:
It not radiatic pandemic... How i ask MC can be take COVID-19?
In Apocalypce World were is not realy many people alive, how it can be possible?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

French? Waht French? O_O

Ok... I ma not wanna talk about politics or hipe... I just wanna talk about next:
In Apocalypce World were is not realy many people alive, how it can be possible?
Is this guy for real?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

French? Waht French? O_O

On my God, how many godamn questions do you plan to ask before PLAYING the game?
If you did, you would find out how you can catch Covid-19. It's funny.
And yeah, the MC can get bored at school and can day-dream about hot girls. You never did that in school when you were a teenager or what?
And "French, what French"???
French is a language, you know that, right? So learning it can qualify as a "skill" if you're American like the MC...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Preview pics for Apocalypse v0.4.1 which will out next month as a Patreon reward.
I remind you that there is NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my Patreon page, which means you should join NOW (ie: before the 1st June when payments are processed and your tier for the month is determined) to enjoy early access in accordance with your tier...

Also, a reminder since this is a new page, there is a BUG in the game, download this script and replace the existing explore.rpy script file that is in the /game folder (bug not on Android version btw...):
Mmmm... Waht you mean v0.4.1? It not just like bugfix or? Mayby you talk about v0.5.0? O_O
Also, what exsacly problem with explore.rpy? Why i need replace it? What the problem you fix? O_O

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Coming up. A sample path coming up. What does it have?
- visits most (all?) of the scenes
- gets all six possible harem girls
- start all 16 available quest and completes 14 of them.
- rotates through membership of all factions
I have also updated my notes document. There is still room for major improvement in it, but that is the current state. Certainly not a walkthrough, and I don't currently plan it to be. At the v0.4.0 stage is like BotB at that stage. Up until v0.3.2 it was really a game demonstrator. Now scenes are becoming more interconnected and you need more time thinking and planning ahead what to do in what sequence. Planning for the various training events, planning which harem girls to take on what explorations, the need to become a member of factions to get some things done etc.
Edit: there is a much better description of the areas on the OP. Don't know who made it, so can't praise who made it. Anyway, good job (y)
bro can we continue from the last point or need to replay the game? from beginning

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
bro can we continue from the last point or need to replay the game? from beginning
Save games should be compatible, although starting over never hurts as cou can discover the forward ops base from week 3 onward already and so on. From my experience starting over with knowledge of what comes next in the game speeds up the process how you handle skills and plan your activities so you get more done in less time.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In order to get into the strip club you need to be a member of the Road Warriors (as in 5 points for the Road Warriors, be a member) and know the password and have some cash to get in. The bouncer can't be beaten by force so far.
Well, there is another way to sneak in, it's in the hints guide, but you're reminding me that I forgot to add in it that you indeed need the password... I'll add it to the v0.4.1 guide then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gert_Boomans

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Downloaded the xl file. I used Zara the first time and now I am stuck at day 51. I can't re-enter the club, i get injured by the bouncer
Download the hints guide, it might explain more clearly what to do (although I forgot to add in it that you also need the Road Warriors password that you can obtain from either the Black Widow after a certain number of visits to her lair, or from Jake in the shower room after your friendship level with him is high enough).

Last edited:

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
EpicLust , is Gwen mission kinda bugged ?
said I already finish the revenge on Debra , but everytime I met Gwen , she only said she cant recovery from MC raped her
and only answer to her is "I would never do that "

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust , is Gwen mission kinda bugged ?
said I already finish the revenge on Debra , but everytime I met Gwen , she only said she cant recovery from MC raped her
and only answer to her is "I would never do that "
Err, apparently yes. But you got the lust point for her at least.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes