Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wanna hear answer from few ask what i confused... But... Pfff... NWM now...
All of which would have been answered by playing the game.

There is an old saying "there is no such thing as a stupid question"....... that saying is a lie.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

There is an old saying "there is no such thing as a stupid question"....... that saying is a lie.
Plus I answered all of his questions anyway. His last message was nit-picking about version numbering which is none of his business...

Reactions: Avaron1974

invman

Jan 23, 2018
the hints guide says i have to clear all b cells to unlock c cells but everytime i go to opala she beats the shit out of me

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epic , could U spoil which girl could add into MC harem ?
If you mean in v0.4, the answer is there is no extra harem girl compared to v0.3.2. This update focused on expanding the world, with 6 new hexes available, plus other bits and pieces, that's already a huge update in itself.
Next month, for Apocalypse v0.4.1, Amy will become available as a harem girl, that's all I can say.
So right now, there are just the 6 harem girls that were already in v0.3.2: Angie, Cyrl, Michiko, Nancy, Ruby, Zara.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
the hints guide says i have to clear all b cells to unlock c cells but everytime i go to opala she beats the shit out of me
That's weird, what do you mean by "she beats the shit out of me"? The close combat scene with her hasn't been implemented, meaning YOU should beat the shit out of HER every time if this is what it gets to!
And in any case, I meant "have to be explored", not "cleared", sorry. So by meeting Opala, you have "explored" B6.

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020

I've always heard it as "There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people"

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
old save doesn't work. Is it because of compression?
Not likely. Compression should only reduce the resolution of images to save space. More likely your save was made on a version that is not compatible with v.0.4.0. If that is the case you are better off starting over anyway as there are lots of changes.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Went to look at the gallery using 'c' but it goes to a bunch of code. Is that intentional so that we have to play until the end of recent update to unlock it or is that a oversight?

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
I don't think the Oracle told you about the forward base. She tells about Trumpf City, location yet unknown. If you don't see the forward base you haven't discovered it yet.
My bad, you're right. Well, I can't figure out how to get back in the base to steal the plans. What am I missing? I looked at the guide, and all it says is that you have to figure out how to get in.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
My bad, you're right. Well, I can't figure out how to get back in the base to steal the plans. What am I missing? I looked at the guide, and all it says is that you have to figure out how to get in.
You have a number of options to get in (and best is to be a Trumpster too)
- if you are a member of NRANRA tell the guard you are coming for an inspection. Be sure to bring a gun or she won't believe you and shoot you on sight.
- bring Ruby and have her do the talking. Of course Ruby has to be in your harem to get this option.
- use the militia uniform. It is a gift from the hammam girl after restoring water to the hammam. Doing that requires fighting Dr. Evil.
- and last, just shoot the guard. Requires having a gun of course.

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
You have a number of options to get in (and best is to be a Trumpster too)
- if you are a member of NRANRA tell the guard you are coming for an inspection. Be sure to bring a gun or she won't believe you and shoot you on sight.
- bring Ruby and have her do the talking. Of course Ruby has to be in your harem to get this option.
- use the militia uniform. It is a gift from the hammam girl after restoring water to the hammam. Doing that requires fighting Dr. Evil.
- and last, just shoot the guard. Requires having a gun of course.
Thank you!

You apparently have to have your Trumpster points maxed out to get to Ivanka the second time. Thanks for the help!

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes