thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I keep coming back to this every now and then because bimbos can be fun in a game. The 3% bodyfat versions of the models (too bad the mom is one of them) though are killing it for me. Same with the mc's treetrunk. I'm actually curious, is this something people are actively searching for?
Not asking for the game to be changed to suit my tastes or shit on anybody, but it really stands out even among over the top/bimbo models.

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
I keep coming back to this every now and then because bimbos can be fun in a game. The 3% bodyfat versions of the models (too bad the mom is one of them) though are killing it for me. Same with the mc's treetrunk. I'm actually curious, is this something people are actively searching for?
Not asking for the game to be changed to suit my tastes or shit on anybody, but it really stands out even among over the top/bimbo models.
Variety is the spice of life!

Judge_Hershey

Jan 6, 2019
I ran out of tranquilizer darts and didn't get enough camels, where can I get more? The guy in the bar doesn't sell any after the first purchase.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I ran out of tranquilizer darts and didn't get enough camels, where can I get more? The guy in the bar doesn't sell any after the first purchase.
Ah, that was not meant to happen, I'll have to check the code. In the meantime, you can always open the console and type darts = whatevernumber to get darts.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think this has been fixed, it doesn't matter anymore whether you start off with the good or the bad doggy scene.
Sorry Tim, I beg to differ. Just checked the general release code. When you arrive at the doggy scene already a Trumpster you have only one shot for either bad or good doggy and then the bounty is lifted. If you arrive with a Trumpster score of 4 and choose good doggy you can get the fifth Trumpster point lifting the bounty too.
Edit: so I stand by my advice to do bad doggy first. Doesn't help if you are a Trumpster already, but does help otherwise.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sorry Tim, I beg to differ. Just checked the general release code. When you arrive at the doggy scene already a Trumpster you have only one shot for either bad or good doggy and then the bounty is lifted. If you arrive with a Trumpster score of 4 and choose good doggy you can get the fifth Trumpster point lifting the bounty too.
Ah yes, sorry, in that respect, yes, but if you remember there used to be another issue before that you mentioned to me with a lust point not being given away correctly for one of the two scenes, that's what I was referring too in my confusion.

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes