felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
I also found a mistake : the problem is that Negan was open a little earlier than he received the task from the Don.
Negan traded two blondes for gasoline. I come to him on a quest with four blondes - he takes two and gives 5 cans. The Don's quest hangs and I can't close it.

Dec 24, 2023
NPC customize - portrait:
1. There is no need to distinguish hair color, just race.
2. Portrait style, the background of the portrait is preferably transparent. The current style is not consistent with the game.
NPC customize - portrait. edit a bit
20240309192225.jpg
20240309200135.jpg

Just overwrite the original file. File path:\images\custom_portraits

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Can it be modified to work with female + tgirl? Would you be willing to share your HTML with the added coding? I've added the coding to mine but so far I have yet to see any of my male+female guests creampie at all.
You have to find the same line in your Starting Exe cancel it entire then copy and paste this Code at the same place important it must be exact the same place so no free Space or something like that.I have done it yesterday and it was Working perfect at the Start all Girls was Fucked right with Creampie and Take even there Virginity only problem not one of them was going Pregnant.Later then it stop to Work for some reason and the game return to the old take it out and cum on the ass but i think its a Main Game Problem as many Events later dont trigger anymore

Sep 29, 2019
Haha,
Funny for me to see someone tinker with my code.

The way I designed the "Guest events", is so they would be neutral for the player experience.
That is why they never include vaginal sex if the girl is virgin, and never creampie so no risk she gets pregnant.

However, in next version, I plan to add the feature that if you interrupt them you can ask to have the guests creampie.
This should cover your idea, so no need to tinker, just wait a few weeks.
Note that I added the 'Ask to fuck someone' on guests, this version that allows to make these events less random.

CU
I can understand you.But for the Plot it make more sense if People do things on there own and i have to deal with it.In that way the cell make even more sense i get Angry why they do things behind my back so i punish them and put them in the Cell actual it make absolute no sense to take a Guest to the Cell.They are my Guest and not lovers from me ( so its not even real NTR) im the Leader of the Town not there Daddy.Its even more realistic. 20 Man and 1 Woman and nothing happen seams stupid to me in a World where all is gone.Thanks to that small change from the post i had yesterday exact that from what i write above a Girl come to me ask to take her Virginity but i refuse why i was in hurry to pass faster the days she was delude from that and go away after that event i was going direct to the guest Room and found her Fucking with my Guard that take her Virginity and Creampie her.So absolute perfect i was to busy i make a Mistake i get Punish for it.You have Chastity bells what sense they make if in the entire game no one other then you can Fuck the Girls you care for one of them Work hard make Bells and Protect her.The Event where come the Man that want buy your Children is another thing i dont want to sell my Children but all that Bastard children from my Guest.

Something other what exact is now the actual Version of your game?Here the Download is write 33a if i download and go ingame i see 33 Version with the warning my Game is old i can upgrade to 33B not 33a.If i try to download the 33a Patch it dont work.If i go on Patron i can download 33 Tech Version.Its all a little bit confusing why 33b i dont see that not here not on Patron and is the Download from here 33a included or not?

Last edited:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
This is a temporary fix while the dev works on the next game update.
The variable "ctmpGirl" does not exist. That's why the error occurred, below there is a link with the bugfix.
I also found a mistake : the problem is that Negan was open a little earlier than he received the task from the Don.
Negan traded two blondes for gasoline. I come to him on a quest with four blondes - he takes two and gives 5 cans. The Don's quest hangs and I can't close it.
This is a problem that will only be corrected in the next update, I made some comments above about the error, but many don't know how to edit or are too lazy, so I leave the link with
Note¹: This is a temporary fix while the dev works on the next game update.
Note²: after placing the html file in the game folder and reloading the page, you will need to redo the mission, that is, deliver 2 slaves first and then deliver another 4 slaves. Or you can use the cheat as the dev mentioned:
As for Negan. Look like as I am slowly opening more than one route to introduce player to sanctuary, there is a bug.
In your case while patch (or next version) is not out, you can put in console
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.characters.negan.quests.quest1 = true

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I can understand you.But for the Plot it make more sense if People do things on there own and i have to deal with it.In that way the cell make even more sense i get Angry why they do things behind my back so i punish them and put them in the Cell actual it make absolute no sense to take a Guest to the Cell.They are my Guest and not lovers from me ( so its not even real NTR) im the Leader of the Town not there Daddy.Its even more realistic. 20 Man and 1 Woman and nothing happen seams stupid to me in a World where all is gone.Thanks to that small change from the post i had yesterday exact that from what i write above a Girl come to me ask to take her Virginity but i refuse why i was in hurry to pass faster the days she was delude from that and go away after that event i was going direct to the guest Room and found her Fucking with my Guard that take her Virginity and Creampie her.So absolute perfect i was to busy i make a Mistake i get Punish for it.You have Chastity bells what sense they make if in the entire game no one other then you can Fuck the Girls you care for one of them Work hard make Bells and Protect her.The Event where come the Man that want buy your Children is another thing i dont want to sell my Children but all that Bastard children from my Guest.

Something other what exact is now the actual Version of your game?Here the Download is write 33a if i download and go ingame i see 33 Version with the warning my Game is old i can upgrade to 33B not 33a.If i try to download the 33a Patch it dont work.If i go on Patron i can download 33 Tech Version.Its all a little bit confusing why 33b i dont see that not here not on Patron and is the Download from here 33a included or not?
I will fix confusion with patch after few hours. 0.33b for some reason threw false positive for virus. In the end figured out that not html file is actually flagged but rather mega provider for unknown reasons. Look like it on thw download adds some processStart (could be to start ar sync with mega app). Fro now I will use other upload service as main one. Also, just to be sure wrote to MS too with added patch.

Reactions: TaurusBR

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
I can´t play the game with 0.33b patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes i have downloded 0.33b and yes when i open the game it says 0.32b

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yep. 0.33b corrupted. Will be changed after 15ish minutes

jold

Aug 5, 2020

decker666

Sep 29, 2017

When the guest events first came out I hadn't created ti chastity belts yet.
I'll rework at some point what the guest do to include potential loss a virginity and pregnancy.
However I think I'll do it once we setup a 'guesthouse rules system', that way the player can express if his guest house is tolerant or not to those things. That or just make a toggle 'allow option'...

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes