GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Okay I give and I'm stuck maybe someone here has run across this issue

Negan
Bring four slaves to him. (Blondes and 80+ beauty)

He only takes 2 at a time I bring 6 when i go I have tried reloading a save and going back in several time always only takes 2

I then thought maybe it keeps count of how many I have given him so far I have given him around 10 or so and it never updates

Dom
Progress Negan story

So this one issue has me completely blocked on doing anymore of the Dom quest also
odd this didnt happen to me i bring him 4 blondes with beauty of atleast 80 and he takes all 4 (only bring the 4 he asks for)

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
you fellow degenerates might find it funny as I did. Considering the traits are inheritable, this is what the peak of the genetic program for making the SuperSlut looks like.

Wolffdrake

Dec 24, 2022
odd this didnt happen to me i bring him 4 blondes with beauty of atleast 80 and he takes all 4 (only bring the 4 he asks for)
I have tried just bringing 4 he takes 2 of them and gives me 5 fuel on repeat so If i bring 6 he will take 2 at a time and give me 15 fuel in total but the quest never updates or the event never changes its the only option i get for bringing him Blondes with 80+

I have tried bring 2, 4 and 6 blondes with 80+ The same option shows up as long as I have at least 2 Blondes with 80+ as a companion

edited to add pic and more info

1709896364233.png

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I have tried just bringing 4 he takes 2 of them and gives me 5 fuel on repeat so If i bring 6 he will take 2 at a time and give me 15 fuel in total but the quest never updates or the event never changes its the only option i get for bringing him Blondes with 80+

I have tried bring 2, 4 and 6 blondes with 80+ The same option shows up as long as I have at least 2 Blondes with 80+ as a companion

edited to add pic and more info

View attachment 3422110
idk i cant reproduce this witch version are you playing, online or d/l

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey ttyrke , could you add the date there instead of the day and expand the npc's stats like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. You could take advantage of the empty spaces to add a new stats column, with useful information, such as birthday and pregnancy, to make them more visible.
2. Could you replace days with dates? It's a bit tedious having to hover the mouse to see the date.

Other than that, the game is great. As soon as I resolve some issues, I will support your game.
Actually empty free space is there for a reason.

A lot of players (60%+) play on mobile so that's the main reason why more info is there.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Okay I give and I'm stuck maybe someone here has run across this issue

Negan
Bring four slaves to him. (Blondes and 80+ beauty)

He only takes 2 at a time I bring 6 when i go I have tried reloading a save and going back in several time always only takes 2

I then thought maybe it keeps count of how many I have given him so far I have given him around 10 or so and it never updates

Dom
Progress Negan story

So this one issue has me completely blocked on doing anymore of the Dom quest also
Add your save file from exact moment when you try to give those slaves to Negan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.33a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
So, I was trying to add some custom images for specific women, I have them in the correct folder, ran cmd for node. However, after I changed the name of a guest to match the folder, the game still showed default gifs.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Here you go its at that spot
ttyrke didn't close the quest, so it never ends. Go to line 26540, below line 26543, open another line and add this line:
Code:
    <<set $characters.negan.quests.quest1 = true>>
Save the file and reload the page.

Or if you prefer, copy the code and replace
The next time you visit, select the first option: "Bring him slaves"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolffdrake

Wolffdrake

Dec 24, 2022
ttyrke didn't close the quest, so it never ends. Go to line 26540, below line 26543, open another line and add this line:
Code:
    <<set $characters.negan.quests.quest1 = true>>
Save the file and reload the page.

Or if you prefer, copy the code and replace
The next time you visit, select the first option: "Bring him slaves"

I dont know much about code but.. I used control F to search the first line and copy pasted over that section when i reopened the game I turned in 2 slaves left come back with 4 more it allowed me to choose the bring him slaves option and updated the quest thank you

Reactions: TaurusBR
Sep 29, 2019
Im still miss the Rape and the part where you are a Leader of a town.Real its an apocalyptic World but all is to Friendly i have running a Town with 20 Males and 10 Woman.But nothing happen seams im the only real Man in Town no one make shit or try to Rape the girls.1 time every Day in the guest House you can trigger a scene where Guest have Sex but they are always the same Scene and they finish always same they avoid to get the Girls Pregnant.If the Girl in the Guest scene is a Virgin they do only Blowjobs.I miss here the part that the guys get real Horny or make shit behind my back and have Fun with the girls with Blackmail or force them to do things.So i have the feeling im a real Leader and have a risk and have to make Attention so all Work smooth.Even i miss the Rape/Danger outside when i send a Girl to scavenge or in the Woods.Yes there is 1 scene where the Girl that Scavenging get missed and you can find her where she get Raped but even that is a half thing (Nothing real happen) and i can run around with 6 Males but not one of them will do things maybe to join a rape or start it on it own with e Female Companion or a Girl we find outside. I want Danger/Risk i want Consequence when i send out People i want to fight for the Girls to protect them and not be the only Man with Balls in the entire World that can fuck and make them Pregnant.I make a mistake or dont pay attention Bang shit happen until now this game is for me at least to much Vanilla for an Apocalyptic World

Last edited:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I dont know much about code but.. I used control F to search the first line and copy pasted over that section when i reopened the game I turned in 2 slaves left come back with 4 more it allowed me to choose the bring him slaves option and updated the quest thank you
You are welcome. :giggle:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes