nikimabb

Aug 24, 2019
Good day to all! I have a problem, I can no longer explore the world with the help of a car, writes that the damage is 100 percent and there is no way to fix it, or I forgot how to do it. Help please

Han

Nov 13, 2016
Do the packs not work or am I doing somethign wrong? I have the images in the packs folder and I have selected them in the customize character section but I dont see any new images.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Do the packs not work or am I doing somethign wrong? I have the images in the packs folder and I have selected them in the customize character section but I dont see any new images.
Have you renamed NPC or under customize - choosen custom pack that npc need to use?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You need car parts to fix the car. I think you can buy them in The Sanctuary shop (I will try to add more random events where to get them)

funtimes2048

Nov 29, 2021
The gang encounters that you need in order to find the medallions for Octavia don't trigger nearly enough. Especially when you need so many. Is there a way to make this easier, or am I praying to RNGesus until the end of time?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The gang encounters that you need in order to find the medallions for Octavia don't trigger nearly enough. Especially when you need so many. Is there a way to make this easier, or am I praying to RNGesus until the end of time?
Right now there isn't. You can just travel to Rodger settlement and if event doesn't trigger, you can press back and try again.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Right now there isn't. You can just travel to Rodger settlement and if event doesn't trigger, you can press back and try again.
What if you can make a hotel and can have more people in your settlement. This could be like for families that want too stay together.
Also maybe build a school, gym or doctors office/surgery.

Bossx5

Aug 11, 2023
May I ask how long does it take to add new mission and such not a criticism but just curious and what takes longer scripting or the writing. Love this game. One last question would you ever work with a company to make 3d version of this.

Reactions: ttyrke

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Depending on your level of frustration, there is always the console to cheat SugarCube.State.active.variables.backpack.data.tribe_medallion=# your way to end-run RNGesus and find salvation/damnation on another path. ;)

Reactions: hans_markoff

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
May I ask how long does it take to add new mission and such not a criticism but just curious and what takes longer scripting or the writing. Love this game. One last question would you ever work with a company to make 3d version of this.
in most cases its the coding part that takes the longest

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Hello
Plss help :)
Can someone explain to me what is the matter with sexual orientations?
I know some of them, and the rest left me in a fog :(
I know straight, lesbian, bisexual and asexual :(

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

It very depends but I would from the updates but in my case I think finding videos, cutting them, sometimes compressing them takes a lot of that time. There hav been times when I have planned already event in my mind and I literally have spent about an hour just to find the video that would match the scene. Then cutting/cropping, etc.
I think that's the most frustrating, that event that players take sometimes 2-3minutes to "play" on my end it can take an hour or even more to make. Also if there is more than one option to choose there, it can even take 2-3 hours just to write down all possible choices endings, etc.

In my case I also feel more comfortable to write a code and not events. That's the main reason I don't want this game be story driven or VN.

As for working with company to make 3rd version. 95% no.
As a guy who balance between work, family etc. I have sometimes max an hour per evening to work on the game so I am good for now as it is.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello
Plss help :)
Can someone explain to me what is the matter with sexual orientations?
I know some of them, and the rest left me in a fog :(
I know straight, lesbian, bisexual and asexual :(
Code:
setup.displayOrientation = function(person) {
    if (person.likesGuys == false && person.likesGirls == false && person.likesTGuys == false && person.likesTGirls == false) {
        return 'asexual';
    }
    else if (person.likesGuys == true && person.likesGirls == true && person.likesTGuys == true && person.likesTGirls == true) {
        return 'pansexual';
    }
    else if (person.likesGuys == true && person.likesGirls == true) {
        return 'bisexual';
    }
    else if ((person.gender == 1 || person.gender == 3) && person.likesGirls == true) {
        return 'straight';
    }   
    else if ((person.gender == 0 || person.gender == 2) && person.likesGuys == true) {
        return 'straight';
    }
    else if ((person.gender == 1 || person.gender == 3) && person.likesGuys == true) {
        return 'gay';
    }   
    else if ((person.gender == 0 || person.gender == 2) && person.likesGirls == true) {
        return 'lesbian';
    }

return 'straight';
};
gender = 0 - female
gender = 1 - male
gender = 2 - transfemale
gender = 4 - transmale (not implemented in game)

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
It very depends but I would from the updates but in my case I think finding videos, cutting them, sometimes compressing them takes a lot of that time. There hav been times when I have planned already event in my mind and I literally have spent about an hour just to find the video that would match the scene. Then cutting/cropping, etc.
I think that's the most frustrating, that event that players take sometimes 2-3minutes to "play" on my end it can take an hour or even more to make. Also if there is more than one option to choose there, it can even take 2-3 hours just to write down all possible choices endings, etc.

In my case I also feel more comfortable to write a code and not events. That's the main reason I don't want this game be story driven or VN.

As for working with company to make 3rd version. 95% no.
As a guy who balance between work, family etc. I have sometimes max an hour per evening to work on the game so I am good for now as it is.
Consider AI for scene graphics generation. Way less time than searching online imo

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Consider AI for scene graphics generation. Way less time than searching online imo
I am using already midjourney (Suggest that AI for everyone, best in the field)
I was talking more about sex scene videos (and sometimes but way less, images for sex scenes). NSFW AI has a long way, specially for not "re-rendered positions" for couples. Haven't found good NSFW AI, that would have promt and it would work same as midjourney but with NSFW content. (There are other AI's for single woman models, poses, etc but in my case I am looking something that would create a scene from promt command)

Reactions: hans_markoff

Han

Nov 13, 2016
You need car parts to fix the car. I think you can buy them in The Sanctuary shop (I will try to add more random events where to get them)
I have finished all the quests in the journal and there are no car parts in sanctuary.

Dukass

Apr 5, 2024
Can you help me on how to install a mod for this game? Thank you very much if you can explain with pictures.

nikimabb

Aug 24, 2019
Good day to all! I have a problem, I can no longer explore the world with the help of a car, writes that the damage is 100 percent and there is no way to fix it, or I forgot how to do it. Help please

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes