Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
everytime i fuck one of my slaves (havent checked for all) but i have the problem with bethany i get the message
"Bethany groans while clenching her teeth from pain.
There's some blood on your penis because you just deflowered the girl.
shouldnt she be deflowered after the first time? or are regrowing hymen a thing in this world?
edit: i have the problem with all girls regardless of age
Same. Game is bugged as hell.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Hey ttyrke,
Played 0.02b for about an hour, cool premise!

Bug?: Main Character "Horny" stat does not decrease after fucking a slave, only after masturbating. Checked the code and it appears Horny only resets after it gets over 100? In-game it's not clear how that works.

A few suggestions:
- There are events that instant-kill the player with wrong choices (quicksand, muggers). This just breaks the game flow by making the player reload a save to try different choice. I suggest using in-world penalties, for example: Player is injured and loses Strength, or the muggers steal a random slave.

- With choices that have unpredictable/random/probabilistic outcomes, it would be nice to give the player an indication of their chances of success. Either with words or numbers. For example: "15% chance of success" or "Almost Impossible".

- One of the biggest areas I see for expanding the the game is with the attributes of the slave girls. I would love to see a stat sheet of some kind with differences in Height/Weight, Breast & Butt size, skills, obedience/resistance, hair color. Free Cities Pregmod has some of the most expansive random-girl generation I've seen. It's probably overkill for Apocalyptic World, but it's worth checking out the parameters they use to make each girl interesting and unique.
( )
Looking at the code I see there are also a handful of girl attributes that are not yet displayed anywhere (corruption/strength/etc), so it seems like you have more girl parameters planned than are currently used.

If you are interested in open-sourcing the game and putting it in a git repository, I and others in the F95 community can offer code contributions as well as these text suggestions.

Cheers mate!

Reactions: Gamle and ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Day 65 77, still no solar panels to be found yet.
Is there some kind of prerequisite that needs to be met first or is the RNG too high to trigger?
I've got the bench, 40 46 wood, an axe, 3 ropes.
Edited: I've 7 slaves, 5 currently working the garden.

Edit 2:
OP says 0.02, full files say 0.02a, mentioned above, so I thought I had the latest version.
Grabbed the fixed HTML to see if there was some mix-up and there was:

The fixed HTML is 0.02b which has not been mentioned!
PLEASE mark the version number for any fix file in the OP to avoid confusion later!

Edit 3:
Once you build the greenhouse, the resources aren't pulled from inventory.

Edit 4 (sigh):
Virgin bug still not fixed. Showing as virgin every time, regardless of age.

View attachment 2190141
2/3/4 fixed for next release

My fail on virgin bug. Found it already when mentioned first time and thought I fixed it. I didn't. Thank you.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
everytime i fuck one of my slaves (havent checked for all) but i have the problem with bethany i get the message
"Bethany groans while clenching her teeth from pain.
There's some blood on your penis because you just deflowered the girl.
shouldnt she be deflowered after the first time? or are regrowing hymen a thing in this world?
edit: i have the problem with all girls regardless of age
Yes. it's a bug. Fixed for next release. Thank you!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The Energy and Satiety bar does the same visual glitch, simple way to check it is go explore then press the back button and you will see the color of the bar doesn't reset but the number does, similar thing can happen on saves.

The slaves don't seem to be eating anything, since MC eats once and 1 food is gone, but 3 slaves never seem to eat. I went through 12 days watching the food difference and it is only MC eating. Also with a single slave working the greenhouse it makes never needing to do anything for food again since the whole settlement survives on 1.

The deflowering glitch was on a 0.02 fresh game. So I don't think you got that fixed. Still happens on 0.02b. Also like mentioned every new day having sex with that person using the pussy option is deflowering them.

The "try to" choices on girls don't seem to have variables and they are automatic, so maybe just remove the words "Try to"? Unless you are going to actually make it have a failure rate.

I have 2 solar panels and 30 wood, at the workbench it says not enough materials (evening on the day getting it), on the next day in the morning it says I can build. It doesn't seem to take a ton of time, but maybe have a small message to say it can only be built in the day time when there is light?

Can grope all the way down to 0 energy and then grope again (meaning when the girl should go back in the evening you are still allowed to grope in the garden). It also seems to reset relationship score? Like I start at 70, do a talk, and then grope until passing out which shows 83. Next day it is 70 again. Relationship should probably max at 100.

As DeUglyOne mentioned 3 posts above. Greenhouse doesn't actually take any of the resources to make it.

Slaves it. While working in garden they produce 1 food per 3 days. The same amount they eat. That part is kinda fishy, need to think how to make the struggle about food more immersive. I agree, that right now you just need to get one slave + greenhouse and you never need to think about food.

Deflowering bug fixed for next release (I guess last time I saw the bug and thought that I fixed it but didn't)

Try to is there because there actually is logic. It check your vs girls strength. If you have less, she manages to run away.

Greenhouse don't need to have day to build it. It checks your energy. Need to be 60+. Added it to required items in next release.

Fixed bug that I didn't check if user has enough energy to grope. Will be in next release.

Fixed greenhouse resources decrease when building it.

Thanks for your bug list!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm not liking the fact that when night arrives, that you are immediately teleported back into your bedroom and waking up. If I have the energy to continue on through the night, I should not be forced to go back to my bed.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I got an error message for the second HTML linked as the fix in OP, says it detected a virus.
Test this one:

0.02b false positive, for unknown reasons but created 0.02c

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not liking the fact that when night arrives, that you are immediately teleported back into your bedroom and waking up. If I have the energy to continue on through the night, I should not be forced to go back to my bed.
Yeah, I don't like that either. Right now already WIP for hour system.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
...ah cmoooon. another fix?
? There has been one fix only today. 0.02c. (In thread was wrong letter, latest was b)

And if needed - yes. There will be a ton of fixes in one day, if needed. I prefer to release hotfix as soon as possible, not wait next bigger release.

Reactions: Gamle

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
? There has been one fix only today. 0.02c. (In thread was wrong letter, latest was b)

And if needed - yes. There will be a ton of fixes in one day, if needed. I prefer to release hotfix as soon as possible, not wait next bigger release.
according to the RSS tracker, this thread got updated 3 times alr today.
well anyway, ima fix that torrent today so ya dont get annoying spam messages from peeps asking why xy doesnt work.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I tend to update thread a lot. Could be because of that.
I would suggest to turn off that torret. At least for now. Game weights only 200mb and by my progress right now, there could few updates in a row.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes